Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

First ones were a surprise. Resellers will be ready this go around

I think alp was saying more along the lines that people will know off the bat that they'll have value...some people knew ahead of time tho lol. But the cook was easy in nyc. I know two people personally who had 12 and 20 pairs each lmao. This time it's gonna be so rough

Is they're a Tennis Tournament coming soon? that's when they dropped the White's?
Yes the ATP World Tour Finals starts on Sunday in London. It's the year end tournament and Nike usually releases a special shoe for Federer for the tourney, well at least the past couple years they have.

Yeah man I walked in at 4:30 and scooped up a pair last time and they still had multiple fsr, doubt that'll be possible this time. No one knew the resale price would skyrocket, so people won't let them go for cheap again, plus these look better imo

I think alp was saying more along the lines that people will know off the bat that they'll have value...some people knew ahead of time tho lol. But the cook was easy in nyc. I know two people personally who had 12 and 20 pairs each lmao. This time it's gonna be so rough
Yup. I got 10 pair and could've gotten 100 pretty easily.

Glad i have my 2 pairs of whites still. Sick to my stomach i didnt buy more. I was so surprised i was able to go get pairs at noon. Was in a rough spot and didnt think buying more then 2 was a smart investment (flightclub was only taking 2 per size for 325$ at the time) . I remember after kids hitting me up trying to dump pairs for basically retail lmao. Hearing all these crazy rumors that these are dropping today tuesday at mercer nikelab. I dont c that happening, id think nike/jordan would want to build some hype at least to the weekend but who knows. Either way im going to NeED the black pair to complete the set

Word. Link is deff on the servers so should see a drop pretty soon
I wanna know this more then the shoe date dropping…. how do you find the link on the Nike Server… 

I'm Computer Literate so feel free to PM the steps

Just my 2 cents but this release going to be a madhouse - the original release was weird, hardly any info was out until a couple days before and then it seemed like Fed and Jordan were whoring it out so badly on TV, I get why people slept on them initially. I remember I suggested to my friend to use an ATC to improve his chances and then they were just stacked up at NTNY. Next thing you know, they just rocketed in value...would have been nuts if Fed had won the Open.

Yes I agree. The second release will not be as easy most likely, but if the in store release is the same as last time ny dudes should eat

NYC will be a madhouse this time. If it's a weekday release, will probably benefit adults more lol. But this one definitely isn't gonna be chills like the last release. I also don't see the blacks going for as much as the whites, but we will see. I feel like unless fed wears the blacks, they won't have as much secondary value and I'm completely fine with that. It was mostly tennis stans paying those crazy prices lol

Just my 2 cents but this release going to be a madhouse - the original release was weird, hardly any info was out until a couple days before and then it seemed like Fed and Jordan were whoring it out so badly on TV, I get why people slept on them initially. I remember I suggested to my friend to use an ATC to improve his chances and then they were just stacked up at NTNY. Next thing you know, they just rocketed in value...would have been nuts if Fed had won the Open.
reading this gets me mad...I was literally in NY that day doing nothing, just assumed there would have been a line...smh

I wish tennis dudes bought every sneaker release :lol:
Them dudes don't play with that lowball/flaking BS. These blacks will sell too no doubt about it. I see no reason that they wouldnt reach prices like the white pair.

yea, its coming... 
so am i 
nerd.gif

was able to cop a pair of the whites...wasnt feeling them so i sold them for too little.  blacks are verrry nice tho

I think the reason NY got so many last time is because the Tourney was there. So We'll have to wait and see if NY gets the same allocation

Back
Top Bottom