Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

That's not racist.

I think Anna Wintour's friends are copping. :lol:

Oh of course thats not racist! Though he indicated his comment was about race!

Yet we all know he was talking bout white people. If he hadnt added "not to be racist" there woulda never been a hint of an idea. Like people who play golf have money.

But yet let someone mention about where someone comes from or the nfl football team.........thats racist to nt

Never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
I feel so bad for those who paid $$$$ from the resellers to get one. I understand RF fans wanting to have them badly but the released ones aren't even identical to the RF's. Just take a look at the sole and you will quickly notice the ones you have are downgraded. No carbon fiber etc.  So naive and somewhat stupid to pay $$$$ for these downgraded version.. 

Lastly, 
mean.gif
 at these pathetic resellers on this forum who have no life, and boast about their acquisitions and inflated reselling price as if it's cool. You guys sure earn a lot of money by reselling sneakers, eh? Must be having a wealthy life. You breadwinners are contaminating the sneaker community. Go sell a dimebag instead because it suits your class better.

:rofl: here we go, the salty dude who's tight because this is the first shoe in a while to rise in value like that :lol:

:rofl: here we go, the salty dude who's tight because this is the first shoe in a while to rise in value like that :lol:

Thats that 7th post value.

Had to let us know right?

Nt has always been about the shoes from the top to the bottom. From doctors to those hustlig to make theirs (though not condoned).

Last edited:
Didn't like the white cement but I would considering the 200 price tag for the black cement version..

Only difference is that I would actually use these to play tennis with
I'm diggin the clack cement more too.  I would also play tennis in them 

After how difficult the first was to get I'm not getting my hopes up though

Last edited:
I'm diggin the clack cement more too.  I would also play tennis in them 

After how difficult the first was to get I'm not getting my hopes up though

I still laugh at the insane hype for these shoes.

If I get them (if they release) then I'll be cool but if not it's all good

In person they're not laughable. Everything is on point. :smokin

I'm sure the quality is on point... These supposed to be tennis shoes.. Tennis shoes are made with the most durable outsoles and requires the use of strong high quality materials so the players don't rip through their shoes when sliding around. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I just find it funny how by attaching the cement print and a Jordan logo and increasing the retail price by 70 bucks on the Nike zoom vapor 9s the hype increases.

Of course they are.. ^^^ 

If they Dropped this Thread would have about 100 more Pages 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom