Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Look at sold listings not completed , they are going for $500-$800 easy, not sure what ur talking about, only city (NYC) to release the shoe, only 75 listings on eBay , you sir are wrong

mean.gif
damn should have reached out and made more of an effort to get a few pairs of these since they sat all afternoon at NTNY

I sold mines for 500 shipped. Comon shoe wizard, you should know better [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm just saying I don't know anyone paying that.  
thing is its not so much sneakerheads as it is tennis and Federer aficionados. most pairs I sold to went to Federer fans. I was selling em at 350 a pop (not trying to kill ppl :lol:, even sold some for less) and got ppl asking me for more.

Not to be racist….

But People who like Tennis and Also Like Sneakers….Most Likely Got Money$$$$$$

STR8 UP

thing is its not so much sneakerheads as it is tennis and Federer aficionados. most pairs I sold to went to Federer fans. I was selling em at 350 a pop (not trying to kill ppl
laugh.gif
, even sold some for less) and got ppl asking me for more.
nyc privileges 

Not to be racist….

But People who like Tennis and Also Like Sneakers….Most Likely Got Money$$$$$$

STR8 UP

Hit the nail on the head....essentially said what I wanted to lol.

These things are going to the upper class federer stans of America lmao

well, someone is paying 500 for my size 9.5, meet up cash, and i'm VERY happy to let these go for that price! Just to give you guys an idea that don't believe they are going for what they are going for on eBay.....

Back
Top Bottom