Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

sheeeeeeet man I grabbed these easy, lunars on the other hand I stood zero chance smh. but I just grabbed another one of these so we'll see what happens.
I copped on the Euro release of the lunars (hanon), but struck out everywhere else.  I was able to cop the Vapors on NDC.  Guess it's a different experience for everyone.  Either way, both dope shoes and both pretty rare.

sheeeeeeet man I grabbed these easy, lunars on the other hand I stood zero chance smh. but I just grabbed another one of these so we'll see what happens.
I copped on the Euro release of the lunars (hanon), but struck out everywhere else.  I was able to cop the Vapors on NDC.  Guess it's a different experience for everyone.  Either way, both dope shoes and both pretty rare.
check ya pms lol 
roll.gif

I think these were tougher than lunars with no American boutique or Euro drop.

These were tough to get outside of NYC. I'm just glad I was blessed to get a pair because they are seriously at the top of my favorites of the year. I love the soft leather. Knowing how nice they are, I would've paid resell and I hardly do that.

you won then
laugh.gif
lmaoooo. it's crazy bro. used a 15% off, nike took like 3 extra days to ship my order so now I got overnight shipping for the next 6 months too  
roll.gif

I try my best to cheat and get caught and instead the system rewards me for it lol

you won then :lol:
lmaoooo. it's crazy bro. used a 15% off, nike took like 3 extra days to ship my order so now I got overnight shipping for the next 6 months too  :rofl:

I try my best to cheat and get caught and instead the system rewards me for it lol
& you can easily turn those 2 pairs into cash for the REST of the yrs releases depending on what u like

you won then
laugh.gif
lmaoooo. it's crazy bro. used a 15% off, nike took like 3 extra days to ship my order so now I got overnight shipping for the next 6 months too  
roll.gif

& you can easily turn those 2 pairs into cash for the REST of the yrs releases depending on what u like
Sold one to a friend for $350...honestly that's a steal compared to what others are charging haha. unsure of what I'll do with the other at this point. only time will tell.

Does anyone have any experiences they can share when it comes to buying from Project Blitz?  Are they legit?  Was the process smooth?  

Thanks in advance.  

It's Cuz Tennis Season is in Full Effect… So These are Hot!

Wait till it dies down.. Resellers might lower prices and maybe even Nike put more out.

But i hope i'm not wrong…  and these soar up in the 1k range at resale ..i'll be super salty

Sell em to someone on NT below market value

That's what I did.

Good Guy Sharkin
I sold the one I paid under retail for, for like $330 or $350. that's a steal now haha.

the one I paid a little bit over retail for will either get me flamingo gl3s or moon landings haha.

It's Cuz Tennis Season is in Full Effect… So These are Hot!

Wait till it dies down.. Resellers might lower prices and maybe even Nike put more out.

But i hope i'm not wrong…  and these soar up in the 1k range at resale ..i'll be super salty
Most people will realize 6 months from now they don't even know/care about Federer and hopefully start liquidating their pairs for close to retail. At least that's what I'm hoping for. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom