Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

I really don't know why I have a second pair coming, these are trash
These are nowhere near trash, especially the quality.

Then I understood why you called them trash after you said you were after those garbage Lunar Moon Landing's.
laugh.gif

It all makes sense now.
I'm not a quality stan, I was born in the 90's and the only nike/jordan shoes I had back then were GS and PS lol.

but they are really trash to me. I helped out someone with one pair, but I'm deff gonna tax on the other pair. deff prefer 88s over these. damn things look like one of those pair of kirkland nurse shoes on foot. I'm good on that b.

damn things look like one of those pair of kirkland nurse shoes on foot.

Come on, bro, not even close. These shoes are one of the best releases of the year. Very classy looking. Well, I'd rather wear these "nurse shoes" over those Moon Landing's, which look like cow pie's on foot. I seriously thought Nike was playing an April Fool's joke with those crusty Lunar's. More power to ya if you like that trash. In a few years you'll take them out of the box and wonder what you were thinking falling for that gimmick. :lol:

I'm not a quality stan, I was born in the 90's and the only nike/jordan shoes I had back then were GS and PS lol.

but they are really trash to me. I helped out someone with one pair, but I'm deff gonna tax on the other pair. deff prefer 88s over these. damn things look like one of those pair of kirkland nurse shoes on foot. I'm good on that b.

i agree

so basically your telling me i was right... ok
You continue to assume specific facts from an emoji as you conveniently ignore and/or don't understand my clarification.  Which is fine and all, just pointing out the reality of the situation.

ANYWAY......back to the shoes.

he's deff taxing on those fears lol...I kinda need those too smh. but oh well. I don't feel one bit bad about that price.

he's deff taxing on those fears lol...I kinda need those too smh. but oh well. I don't feel one bit bad about that price.

IM POSITIVE he is no assumptions at all if not he can pm me & ill take both AT BOX :rolleyes..... you shouldnt feel bad at all because no one else would give you a handout so why should you feel you have to.

Nowhere did I mention anything about that dude and his resale prices.  I can't name a dumber exchange I've had on these boards.  My mind is blown.

Price will just go up with only 5000 pairs out there or it was 500 not sure, either way it's gonna go up, just saw a sz 12 go for $900 bin

I'm surprised, we didn't see any gloating and boasting from you in this thread T______T
No need to when your "guys" got nine pairs.

Its funny you get your panties in a bunch when I post photos of multiple pairs.

yeah man, everyone in nyc should have. that was literally my guys getting all 9 pairs on his own. made a quick 3k lol. says he couldn't carry 5 more that he has to pick up tomorrow.
Whats the difference with the quick 3k he made and me?

So why can't we be "guys" <----------------insert sarcasm

LMFAO

Prices on ebay 
sick.gif
Yea no one is buying at those price points I don't think.  
they deff are lol. look at all the completed listings

I'm surprised, we didn't see any gloating and boasting from you in this thread T______T
No need to when your "guys" got nine pairs.

Its funny you get your panties in a bunch when I post photos of multiple pairs.

yeah man, everyone in nyc should have. that was literally my guys getting all 9 pairs on his own. made a quick 3k lol. says he couldn't carry 5 more that he has to pick up tomorrow.
Whats the difference with the quick 3k he made and me?

So why can't we be "guys" <----------------insert sarcasm

LMFAO
nahh it's not that, you just always gloat in every thread that you're in. we get it, you're smart, you know how to manipulate websites.

the difference is my man isn't a prick and doesn't boast on NT about his multiples EVERY DAMN release. but whatever I'm not continuing this, arguing over the internet is pointless. you're a mongoloid, end of discussion.

Price will just go up with only 5000 pairs out there or it was 500 not sure, either way it's gonna go up, just saw a sz 12 go for $900 bin
These sat in NYC until the following afternoon the day after release.  You're just adding to the hype with comments like these.

they deff are lol. look at all the completed listings
Do you even know what a completed listing means?  Besides, who is paying $250 over retail for kirkland nurse shoes?

Also you're playing right into JP's hands by getting your panties in a bunch just for him.

Back
Top Bottom