Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

DAWG… which bot are they using...

I'm bout to dig in some Torrents and find this thing  Point me in the right direction? 
You will not find this on any Torrent sites! I was monitoring the Slam Dunks today and when Nike restocked the Superfly 3's I carted 3 pairs in seconds!

Last edited:

You will not find this on any Torrent sites! I was monitoring the Slam Dunks today and when Nike restocked the Superfly 3's I carted 3 pairs in seconds!
ahhh PC program… that's all i needed to see

thanks repped

why both WC & BC are not dropping in EU, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! 
mad.gif

i'll get them when i'll be rich enough to blow 2kEUR for these GRRRRRR

I got it now figured out...

Some of these cats are charging waaayyy too much for that ****.. but i guess cuz Fools be charging people for ATC service with it...

I need a Free one.. or FRee Sign up

lol that bot is pretty basic, they cajrge way too much for it. The dudes that you see cooking aren't using it, they usually have their own home grown set up for NDC. And a lot of the time product is live before NDC timers is finished, so manual is a crapshoot

looks pretty complicated to me...only bot i've seen is the ones that add your size when u go to a page...haha

Not really a pic of the vapors, but had to take a pic of the BC3's for comparison purposes

rest of album n other pickups here:

It's more then a Bot - it's a website they have.. their own? Like their own Server which they can Login you in and out of which has a bunch of different applications to get kicks

from ATC to Tweet link sniper to Auto Check out to Catcha phrase bypass to Link monitor to you name it!

it's a reprogrammed BOT used injoin with they own server used to snatch kicks out of Internet land

pretty slick i might say!!

they even have ones with PROXY so you can mask your IP in case you acct got MEG by nike

one dude said he had 27 Diff blacked NDC acct's and still grabs kicks from NDC with ease...

I GOTTA HAVE IT

It's more then a Bot - it's a website they have.. their own? Like their own Server which they can Login you in and out of which has a bunch of different applications to get kicks

from ATC to Tweet link sniper to Auto Check out to Catcha phrase bypass to Link monitor to you name it!

it's a reprogrammed BOT used injoin with they own server used to snatch kicks out of Internet land

pretty slick i might say!!

they even have ones with PROXY so you can mask your IP in case you acct got MEG by nike

one dude said he had 27 Diff blacked NDC acct's and still grabs kicks from NDC with ease...

I GOTTA HAVE IT
you have no idea... you haven't scratched the surface of what's truly going on.. the homebrew's that some guys use are really just picking up pairs that ATC service providers miss.. i.e the extra pairs...  if these are really limited 2-3k or less.. very few will get thru on homebrews.. and none will get thru manually.. #fact

Last edited:
What Nupe said lol. Imma leave it at that, cuz my coding knowledge only goes so far, but I have seen and do understand a bit of what happens with manipulation.

How much are these guys raking in annually with these ATC gigs? The guys at the top of the food chain, not bottom feeders.

How much are these guys raking in annually with these ATC gigs? The guys at the top of the food chain, not bottom feeders.
200-400 orders, price determined by buzz..

so weekly... and now a lot of ATC service are failing and falling off.. so those at the top are growing

Easily six figures, possibly seven. I remember RNSD posting about 1000 confirmations for db foams between rsvp and atc and they charged 100 a pop....and that was one release
I almost fell outta my seat at work reading this. I was expecting at most $50K in a good year, but six figures is ridiculous. Like why even work a 9-5 when you can do that. I should've majored in Comp Sci while in school. SMH

I almost fell outta my seat at work reading this. I was expecting at most $50K in a good year, but six figures is ridiculous. Like why even work a 9-5 when you can do that. I should've majored in Comp Sci while in school. SMH
its extra $$$.. most treat it as a part time job.. that pays well.. very well.. hence why you see so many throwing their hat into the rink 

Lol you and me both. Regret dropping it now lol

Homies were charging $100 a spot for SLAM DUNK 6's but then go charge $10 a slot for Jordan 1 high og BLK/Wht

same service and they Regulate what the price is depending on the hype of the shoe... Thats their Hustle  and it makes money

but i'm more interested in the PRMG'ers that make the software

and the person i seen @Nupe05  was charging $2500 for his prgm and he updates not the links but the actual prgm every week

this dude wasn't running of another ATC server which i seen some people doing

THIS DUDE was THE SERVER 24/7 system watching all sneaker site he loaded in the program

it was sick

if i'm scratching the surface please send me to MIDDLE EARTH please to learn this 

This can be learn and done by yourself if you got the time or someone is willing to tell you, which there is a slim chance of that happening. I know a little got a lot of info, just don't have the time at the moment.

so I see a date on some ATC as 11/10/14

anything confirmed yet

Back
Top Bottom