Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

not for these. When the market is dry and fc has scattered sizes seller can command fc prices or even worse. I got 700 cash for a masterpiece because I was the only person in the US who had a 13

QFT.. Not trying to get too far off topic but there's a couple sneakers where FC is surprisingly the best option.. I've been looking for gym red 1s and the cheapest prices I've seen so far are on FC lol

Last edited:
not for these. When the market is dry and fc has scattered sizes seller can command fc prices or even worse. I got 700 cash for a masterpiece because I was the only person in the US who had a 13
tru, i guess my answer was more to the 'typical' release shoe.  these vapors were extra limited in supply and distribution.

So any online release info…   does Footaction even drop these online at all or NDC only?

got word that the raffle at F23 was deaded via corporate.  set to 'reopen' another day whatever that means

so ur saying wait until they're all sold to sell em
Yup, if you got the money and patience, definitely.

Just actually try getting the shoes before you plan on how you're selling them and your resell plan of action lmao. Half the thread finna strike out anyways lol.

not me :lol:
Damn @alp, I should try to swap my Masterpieces now. Hahaha.
that was months ago, over half a year. They fell off a little because of the lows hype

QFT.. Not trying to get too far off topic but there's a couple sneakers where FC is surprisingly the best option.. I've been looking for gym red 1s and the cheapest prices I've seen so far are on FC lol
yup, it be like that with certain shoes

Just actually try getting the shoes before you plan on how you're selling them and your resell plan of action lmao. Half the thread finna strike out anyways lol.
not me
laugh.gif
lmao most of us aren't camping the night before doe

can't tell if its been easier for resellers past few months or harder...

All I know is its been harder for us without bots and ATC and all that other ********
at least with ATC service, you have  same chance at a particular pick up as the reseller, because trust me they are all using them too, or have their own setup.. As long as the ATC  price is reasonable, i have no issue's with them at all..

Pay them a few bucks, or pay reseller a lot of bucks........ or strike out and hope for the next pair..

I wanna know this more then the shoe date dropping…. how do you find the link on the Nike Server… 

I'm Computer Literate so feel free to PM the steps
The same as the Supreme AF1's! Actually Nike added ALL 3 colors into the server but RED was the only one that went live.This was found out a few hours before it went live.

The same as the Supreme AF1's! Actually Nike added ALL 3 colors into the server but RED was the only one that went live.This was found out a few hours before it went live.
DAWG… which bot are they using...

I'm bout to dig in some Torrents and find this thing  Point me in the right direction? 

Back
Top Bottom