Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm afraid my solars and red Octobers are gonna come out busted and the 8 will be gone by then

Trying to order the pure plats when I decide on the liner, sucks I gotta wait until way though

Because the first pair chroma was uneven... Second pair they messed up. Chroma option was only on the tip where it's on the toe and wraps around the sides. No chroma on the tongue or heel like it should be.

Because the first pair chroma was uneven... Second pair they messed up. Chroma option was only on the tip where it's on the toe and wraps around the sides. No chroma on the tongue or heel like it should be.
Oh thanks for clarifying

What up NikeTalk? First time posting here! Been following the thread for a while now, and would love to get your opinion on my NikeID design. This is inspired by the unreleased Lakers PE colorway but I couldn't pinpoint which version I want to go with:

The only two differences between the two designs: grey vs white heel cap, white speckles vs no speckles in midsole. I tried using a white midsole but that came out looking a little off. What do you guys think?

Looks like my first ID I get to keep for free, and they're sending another remake
smile.gif
Why

What up NikeTalk? First time posting here! Been following the thread for a while now, and would love to get your opinion on my NikeID design. This is inspired by the unreleased Lakers PE colorway but I couldn't pinpoint which version I want to go with:

The only two differences between the two designs: grey vs white heel cap, white speckles vs no speckles in midsole. I tried using a white midsole but that came out looking a little off. What do you guys think?
the coral snake option is white so go with grey, but they look pretty dope.

Yo just the person I wanted to talk to. With the yeezy in mind how do you like the orange on them? You think that's closer to the real thing than the red option right?
i dont personally own the yeezys i just went off pics i like how my came out though not a 100% accurate but close enough 4 me... the insides of yeezy IIs look far from red on pics though

Last edited:
i dont personally own the yeezys i just went off pics i like how my came out though not a 100% accurate but close enough 4 me... the insides of yeezy IIs look far from red on pics though

I know I've never seen a pair in person but in the pics they look more orange than red. I've been back and forth on this but I may just roll with that dark orange because the red looks too dark

SDubl do u get to keep the pair with the uneven chroma or the pair thats missing chroma?

Im really scared of how mine are going to turn out since I ordered them on 2/14 and they're already shipped

Last edited:
So..... Got my chroma remake of my Hollywood nights pair. Chroma on the lateral side is still uneven, but not as bad as it was. I could deal with it. BUUUUTTTTTT..... There's no ******* chroma on the heel underneath the logo/medial swoosh, or no chroma on the tongue. WTF NIKE?!?!

Post pics pls :nerd:

Nike gave me my breds for free, but I returned the remake since it has the SAME problem as the first pair.

Gonna remake the bred on the 9s

is the kobe 8 still up on nike ID? cause i get a temporary out of stock message when i click on it.. hopefully it'll go away when i check later again..

is the kobe 8 still up on nike ID? cause i get a temporary out of stock message when i click on it.. hopefully it'll go away when i check later again..
Yes it is still up on iD. It just now has a daily limit on how many can be ordered. this gives Nike some time to catch up on orders without new ones coming in. Check back at around 8 EST to see if it pops back up.

SDubl do u get to keep the pair with the uneven chroma or the pair thats missing chroma?

Im really scared of how mine are going to turn out since I ordered them on 2/14 and they're already shipped
i get to keep the first pair, with the uneven chroma.

So..... Got my chroma remake of my Hollywood nights pair. Chroma on the lateral side is still uneven, but not as bad as it was. I could deal with it. BUUUUTTTTTT..... There's no ******* chroma on the heel underneath the logo/medial swoosh, or no chroma on the tongue. WTF NIKE?!?!

Post pics pls :nerd:

i second that ^^^^^

lets see some pics of your 100% unique, one of a kind IDs @s dubl
ill post some pics later.

heres a video on these pair yall can check out and let me know what yall think
glasses.gif
happy.gif
:D:D:D:D:D

Wonder why this have like a blue lunar insert instead of the normal volt?? would be dope if you could choose the lunar color.

Wonder why this have like a blue lunar insert instead of the normal volt?? would be dope if you could choose the lunar color.
Maybe he swapped them from a different pair?  would be a nice touch if Nike is now putting in different lunar colors to better match the ID you designed

Ordered 2/14
Started 2/16 (and again on the 21st lol)
Finishing touches 3/3
Shipped 3/6
So if iguess are correct mine should be

Ordered 3/7

Started 3/9

Finishing Touches 4/6 or 4/11

Shipped 4/14

and i expect a delay in there becuase my ETA is 5/12

Back
Top Bottom