Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

not sure which orange i used, but my shoes looked EXACTLY like the pic you posted from sole reaver on the last page.  the orange doesn't look very dark in person.

the shoe basically looks all white with a light gray swoosh too. 

just a heads up if you haven't seen them in person.  but they do look pretty much exactly like that pic in person, so if you like that pic, go for it.

Hmmmm now I'm torn, I'm trying to get close as I can to the yeezys but I've never seen plats in person so I can't really tell what color would work best on ID

When I googled the yeezys some pics look exactly like that dark orange others more red

Hmmmm now I'm torn, I'm trying to get close as I can to the yeezys but I've never seen plats in person so I can't really tell what color would work best on ID

When I googled the yeezys some pics look exactly like that dark orange others more red
Maybe Solid grey upper.  yeezys are grey not white right?  seriously that upper is 90% white.  also, that color orange is brighter than the fruit in person.
Thank you battleground.

Was so sick and tired of Yeezy SS IDs.
What if battleground IDs become the next big thing tho?  

Maybe Solid grey upper.  yeezys are grey not white right?  seriously that upper is 90% white.  also, that color orange is brighter than the fruit in person.

What if battleground IDs become the next big thing tho?  
I think that upper with the SS works best, I like how it blends grey and white together

I think that upper with the SS works best, I like how it blends grey and white together
if ss is your thing, then i suppose so.

do like others suggested before:  make the two versions you're thinking about. return the one you like least.

if ss is your thing, then i suppose so.

do like others suggested before:  make the two versions you're thinking about. return the one you like least.
don't have the cash right now for two lol

gotta take a day to think it over, I wish they had two different reds, that would be awesome instead of just having one shade of red

I like both but I design off what I will be able to rock with clothes as well.

Both are winners fam.I would cop the blue because you will be able to wear it more.I like the volt more but know I wouldnt wear it as much and them b****** would get dirty quick also.

Anyone ID the 8 SS with a plain black upper? If so does the SS make the black look grey like on the site or do they look black in person?

Has anyone recieved a Gumbo ID yet or have one coming soon? Mine will be here Wednesday, with blue GITD sole 
smokin.gif

Has anyone seen how chroma comes out on KOBE 8..I dont care to know how it looks on the lebrons or kds

volts or seattle Ms? This will absolutely be my last pair (probably.... maybe)
Thanks for the input fellas... something tells me the M's CW will come out the best, the clear sole should match perfect with the cw.

BUT with that being said, I couldnt decide between the two.... SO i just ordered BOTH
roll.gif

I have a serious problem LOL

Lol nice, its not a bad move, u can decide in person if u like one better. Most likely, knowing how the 8 is done you'll prob just keep both :lol:

finally make up my mind to go with the red and now I can't order today because they are sold out today

this is crazy

Back
Top Bottom