Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yea man its crazy.Sometimes our brokeness/cheapness is a blessing and curse lol.My brokeness caused me to miss the orange bangs 8 lol.

Has anyone recieved a Gumbo ID yet or have one coming soon? Mine will be here Wednesday, with blue GITD sole 
smokin.gif
will be waiting for pics. i want a blue gitd too but want to seem them first.

Any who ordered gumbo option could you post your timeline want to find out about how long each step takes.

Getting my first 3 in Wednesday morning "supposedly"!!! 

Can't wait.  Ordered early January so it's been quite the wait

So..... Got my chroma remake of my Hollywood nights pair. Chroma on the lateral side is still uneven, but not as bad as it was. I could deal with it. BUUUUTTTTTT..... There's no ******* chroma on the heel underneath the logo/medial swoosh, or no chroma on the tongue. WTF NIKE?!?!

So..... Got my chroma remake of my Hollywood nights pair. Chroma on the lateral side is still uneven, but not as bad as it was. I could deal with it. BUUUUTTTTTT..... There's no ******* chroma on the heel underneath the logo/medial swoosh, or no chroma on the tongue. WTF NIKE?!?!
lmao...  those little kids making the kicks probably don't understand the build instructions.

I just got shipping on my iD pair. Ordered 1/19. UPS label generated today, so hopefully I get them this week. Excited bc this is my first iD order ever.

Damn. You have some bad luck

Hopefully my pair comes out fine

Looks like my first ID I get to keep for free, and they're sending another remake :smile:

Back
Top Bottom