Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i wish Nike would have added a really small simple option to the ID, being able to select a color lace tip.  i really like the solid black laces with bright green tips that came on the Kobe 8 SS

^^ do it! My first ever IDs were the Kobe 4s, and I they were fire red V inspired.

Smh at people who ordered after me getting there pair before me. I order regular Kobe 8 id on 2/10 still says build in progress. No chroma , no glow in dark was used. So why am I still waiting c'mon nike

Smh at people who ordered after me getting there pair before me. I order regular Kobe 8 id on 2/10 still says build in progress. No chroma , no glow in dark was used. So why am I still waiting c'mon nike
while im happy about having 2 pairs coming less than a month from when i ordered, i'm also very concerned about the quality i might get

while im happy about having 2 pairs coming less than a month from when i ordered, i'm also very concerned about the quality i might get
Yeah it sounds scary mine are supposed to come in about 2 weeks, hope the quality is good or back they go.

I need yall help/opinion NT Famb

I kinda want the All Blue kobe 8 ids but Im broke and spent a ton of kicks this month already.Im mad I I cant make my kobe 8 big bang but I still want 1 more id which is prolly the all blues.

So imma get rid of an 8 to do order an id.The one I am thinking is the Kobe 8 Taipan.

Do yall think All Blues>>>Kobe 8 Taipan?

Last edited:

I kinda want the All Blue kobe 8 ids but Im broke and spent a ton of kicks this month already.Im mad I I cant make my kobe 8 big bang but I still want 1 more id which is prolly the all blues.

So imma get rid of an 8 to do order an id.The one I am thinking is the Kobe 8 Taipan.

I think the Taipans suck, so i totally condone this

Yeah it sounds scary mine are supposed to come in about 2 weeks, hope the quality is good or back they go.
the good thing about them coming this fast is HOPEFULLY i would be able to re-order them if they're messed up.

when i ordered them i assumed the 8s would be off of ID by the time i got them

Yes!!! Dem tony the tigers arent great imo

Pics of Red/Blue Chroma Versus Blue/Purple Chroma?
You should be able to find pics in here if you look back. i think S dubl posted some with the Blue/Purple, and there was a guy with 2 pairs (one white upper, one black upper) with blue/red chroma

Think I may give in and order a few IDs before they are gone. Favorite ball shoe and am afraid the 9 low isn't gonna be able to compete

yeah I'd much rather have an ID over the Taipans

weird I got a delay email Saturday but this morning I got a finishing touches email

Just got my reds in and they look like S***.SMFH NIKE.

Not happy at all with these and they either going back or I want 50% off.I mean it looks like dirt is on 1 shoe and you cant remove it and the back sole is kinda cut up.

Just got my reds in and they look like S***.SMFH NIKE.

Not happy at all with these and they either going back or I want 50% off.I mean it looks like dirt is on 1 shoe and you cant remove it and the back sole is kinda cut up.
oh boy now i'm nervous about my reds, can I get some pics bro?

Yea ill post a couple.

I just got off the phone with Nike and got a 15% code.I am thinking all red is ok but a clear bottom might look better imo.some contrast IDK.

The left shoe is perfect but the other has a few problems.Why couldnt the same person make the shoe at the same time?

Last edited:
all these bad things happening with IDs recently have me holding off on ordering mine 
mean.gif

Its kinda hard to see the problems in pics but in person you can definitely notice it instantly.The left shoe is fine to me but the right just has issues and that black paint wont come off.

Looks great in pics but not in person.Something was off as soon as I picked up the right shoe.The more I look at this shoe the more I want to reorder it.I would have to wait a whole 2 months again tho.

i'm terrified how mine are gonna come out now

my solars got the finishing touches email this morning, so that means they are throwing them around the factory right now

Back
Top Bottom