Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

:lol:

People still asking for help on which pairs to order....

Why can you not make up your own mind, considering they are YOUR shoes.

The amount of options

Every time I'm about to order an iD I second-guess if there is a change I should make

When you can customize a bunch of different parts it's hard to be sure.

The amount of options

Every time I'm about to order an iD I second-guess if there is a change I should make

When you can customize a bunch of different parts it's hard to be sure.

This is me :lol:

And then you'll see what someone else created and you sort of like theirs better.

Hey everyone, still very new to the shoe game, but really liking the Kobe line. Thought I'd share my first Kobe 8 iD. I was trying to go for a simple white/gray look using the Pit Viper pattern and I must say I am sorely disappointed with the end result. The rendering showed it gray on the blank areas but on the actual shoe it was white.

I know it sucks that they don't look like what you expected. Still a great looking design though!

True, but if I'm dropping $180 on a custom pair, I'd want them to be perfect I guess. Might not be a lot to some, but like I said, just getting into the game and still trying to get used to paying a lot more for shoes than what I'm accustomed to, hehe.
Yeah, if you're not happy with them return them. A phone call or email and you may even be able to get a coupon out of the deal.

yea you have 30 days worn or unworn. over 30 its unworn only. , but i dont know the limit of unworn

You can also return them to a nike store and not worry about shipping them if one is nearby. I return my pair that I wore once in 4 months to a Nikestore and got a full refund

Last edited:
has anyone done a volt midsole with volt sole,  or anyone has a finished product image with that combo? would like to see how it comes out

I returned my ids last night. i got the volts and gradients and they both got the green lunarlon. You bet i switched the id lunarlon for the already used lunarlon. Basically got a free replacement lunarlon insert.

I returned my ids last night. i got the volts and gradients and they both got the green lunarlon. You bet i switched the id lunarlon for the already used lunarlon. Basically got a free replacement lunarlon insert.

Thuglife :tongue:

ok guys..i need yur help on a couple questions please?...i made 2 IDs yesterday, Amnesties, Homes colorways...except i left the midsoles "white" on each shoe cause im gunna paint them a lighter purple (Amnesties) and lighter yellow (Homes) to try and match the real shoes...anywaz does anyone know what shade of purple that is on the Amnesties?...and also is the midsoles actually painted white or is that just the normal color of the midsoles (not painted)?...reason i ask is cause do i need to use acetone to remove the white paint?...or is it not painted thats just the actual color of the midsole? ya feel me? and last question...whats the best paint brand to use?.. lol....any answers would be helpful please?

p.s.... and yes i know i screwed up when i placed my order, the soles are the different colors not the midsoles of the actual "Amnesties/Homes", but i didnt wanna paint the bottom soles prob rub off or sumthin?..

PLEASE HELP A BRUTHA OUT NIKE FAM!...lol..thanx guyz!

Looking closely, are mambacurials lunarlon like a slightly darker green than the fades, ID, etc? 

^ id suggest NOT painting it yourself. It'll be hard to do especially if you've never done it before. It'll probably come out lookin a mess. It would suck if you paid $190, waited a month for them, then finish painting and they turn out bad. You'd be stuck with some funky looking $190 kobes

Just my thoughts on that

Have a scronnnnng feeling that these will be a cop for many...myself included! lol Definitely pairs so nicely with our new jerseys. Holding out a bit jussst for the slim chance we may get the amnesties, but if we get too close to the end of one of my favorite Kobe models im allll in.

This... I am waiting until last min but those will be copped. So clean. I think it looks way better than doubling up on purple.

I too still hope they'll release the Amnesties and Call it "Hollywood Nights" CW.  Hoping and praying they will debut the same night they use their new alternate jerseys! :D hmmmmm 5 days before the start of the season! 

Yeah, if you're not happy with them return them. A phone call or email and you may even be able to get a coupon out of the deal.
Thanks for the advice, will definitely try and see if I can at least score a coupon out of it, then use it for a solid upper iD next go round 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom