Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

If you read you would have seen the discussion.
No offense, but In the amount of time it took you to write this you could have answered the question. People don't always have time to read every previous page on a thread.

Last edited:
No offense, but In the amount of time it took you to write this you could have answered the question. People don't always have time to read every previous page on a thread.

You don't have to read every post. You can scan the prior post and see the discussion the same way I did. It's not like novels of text were dedicated to it.

It's not even like he had to read a couple of pages...right above his post people were talking about it. Those couple of minutes typing, could have been used to read.

It's all good, I'm not here to argue with any NT members. @Magic1978  brings up his point too. Let's just hope they bring back all the solid color options all of us have saved in our locker so we can get our 8's.

Last edited:
The other colors will be back once whatever reason that cause the unavailability gets resolved. Good sign that these solid uppers are doing well so hopefully Nike gives us the Amnesties, also Homes/Inlines. :nerd:

You don't have to read every post. You can scan the prior post and see the discussion the same way I did. It's not like novels of text were dedicated to it.

It's not even like he had to read a couple of pages...right above his post people were talking about it. Those couple of minutes typing, could have been used to read.
If it was annoying, or if you wanted to force him to read up the thread, you could have just not responded to his post at all. His point is that if you're going to respond, why not just answer the question? His other point is that it's pointless to chastise someone to read the thread. 

I really don't want to ID the amnesties because I know the purple is too dark, hopefully they drop them, if not I will just go with a black midsole.

As for inlines, I still think they are hard to make on ID, they are so dope they should really release them

If it was annoying, or if you wanted to force him to read up the thread, you could have just not responded to his post at all. His point is that if you're going to respond, why not just answer the question? His other point is that it's pointless to chastise someone to read the thread. 

Ironic

Our conversation is over, and both of us explained ourselves.

Why are you speaking for him? Why are you involved?

Ironic

Our conversation is over, and both of us explained ourselves.

Why are you speaking for him? Why are you involved?
No irony. Ignoring your post wouldn't send the message that I agree with the multiple posts that think how you handled it is annoying. I'm done with this, btw. 

I was told by a nike rep that if a option is not selectable, they reached their daily cut off for the option. She said they only allow a certain amount a day for each option.
Coulda over reached their daily max.

I remember teal was sold out awhile on the Lebron X ID because of so many people doing south beach...
wow lol, it's just surprising to me that they can actually run out of materials, maybe they can only produce so many IDs at a time, I get that

:lol:

People still asking for help on which pairs to order....

Why can you not make up your own mind, considering they are YOUR shoes.

Hey everyone, still very new to the shoe game, but really liking the Kobe line. Thought I'd share my first Kobe 8 iD. I was trying to go for a simple white/gray look using the Pit Viper pattern and I must say I am sorely disappointed with the end result. The rendering showed it gray on the blank areas but on the actual shoe it was white. I'm probably gonna end up returning these, but figured I'd post em on here to hopefully deter anyone from making the same mistake, haha

Last edited:

Hey everyone, still very new to the shoe game, but really liking the Kobe line. Thought I'd share my first Kobe 8 iD. I was trying to go for a simple white/gray look using the Pit Viper design and I must say I am sorely disappointed with the end result. The rendering showed it gray on the blank areas but on the actual shoe it was white. I'm probably gonna end up returning these, but figured I'd post em on here to hopefully deter anyone from making the same mistake, haha
mean.gif
 I feel and share your disappointment, as that's a very noticeable difference. They're still not bad though.

Last edited:

mean.gif
 I feel and share your disappointment, as that's a very noticeable difference. They're still not bad though.
True, but if I'm dropping $180 on a custom pair, I'd want them to be perfect I guess. Might not be a lot to some, but like I said, just getting into the game and still trying to get used to paying a lot more for shoes than what I'm accustomed to, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom