Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Gonna play the waiting game on those Hollywood Nights/Amnesties.
A slight comparison with the three different uppers for the Yeezy/MLK colorway.
The snakeskin option is definitely a keeper!
These are All Pretty Nice, bro! 
nthat.gif

Do you got any more Photos of the Pit Viper Black Upper on the Left? It looks alot closer to Black than it does on NikeID.

If it's as True to Black as in the above pic... that might be a Go over the Solid!

Last edited:
Im ordering black/solar ids today. Just can't decide if I want black swoosh on black upper or dark grey swoosh on black upper

^^^ I'd go Black on Black... unless the Swoosh is 3M and in that case the choice would be Grey.

By the way, Are the ID Swooshes 3M like on the GR Models?... Don't think I've ever seen anyone address that.

Thanks for the input. No 3m with id. Just noticed the pv upper black/solar and those are NICE....I'm way too indecisive to be making id's lol

^^^ BRO! Same here. It's not even that I have a whole gang of ID's set up, but I'm just trying to decide between TWO.

And not knowing if NikeID will bring "Fade" OR "Mambacurial" Uppers soon, isn't helping my Hesitation either.  
mean.gif

Has Anyone Ever Used BLACK on BLACK "SPLATTER" for the Midsole...?

Looks promising on ID, but I need Real-Life Proof that they just won't BS me and not even speckle b/c it's the same color.

Last edited:
Just ordered these... My kids school colors matches with their football and basketball teams. Also similar to a lower merion cw.. Made the midsole to look like cement jordan iv. Swoosh, laces and liner are maroon

Last edited:
its probably a filter, I think all the pinks on ID are the same but I could be very wrong about that

regardless I think the pink liner works best for a yeezy ID

the KD Vs had a Hot punch which was kinda like a vibrant peachy pink color not sure if they offered pink in the Vs or what variation of pink was available on the IVs... the VI IDs have bright crimson, no pink.

I wish the Kobe pink was more like the KDs because it is a little lighter, but I still think it looks good

For the people wondering about the solid options. I tweeted nikeid and got this back.
View media item 629874
did anyone order a solid upper before the color wasn't working? Seems strange to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom