Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

just ordered two pairs of solid upper.

I don't want to regret not ID one of the greatest Nike performance shoes ever made :pimp:
Truth.

Performance wise overall - incredible shoe.

Performance design for a smaller (6' 165lbs) guard? Nothing comes close, in my opinion.

The all white with the PV upper is dope, I made that same pair in my locker but was waiting to pull the trigger. Once the solid uppers came out I made a white out pair in that also but I had light grey on the inside and grey heel cup, may just grab both, keep the dope ids coming fellas

^Good catch. I'm considering making that pair but maybe I'll switch to a white sole to avoid the issues that come with a clear one

Nike outlet here in Folsom CA has a pair of size 13 ID's that someone retured, selling for $99. they are black/white Graffiti upper with white swoosh/ black heel clip and midsole/ grey outsole

Laker fans will disagree with the green
laugh.gif
but I think it gives that extra pop if it doesn't already with the colors on the upper and purple around the shoe. Favorite player is Rondo(9) and Favorite team is Lakers?
laugh.gif
Lakers are my favorite team and 9 is just my favorite number. The extra pop from the green was exactly what I was looking for. Just to make them stand out a bit. 

^Good catch. I'm considering making that pair but maybe I'll switch to a white sole to avoid the issues that come with a clear one
I'd do it. This CW makes me wish you could have color on the reinforced part (at the toe) of the engineered mesh. Having purple at the toe on the white base would really make this great.

Let me ask you guys a Question:

Based on the recent emergence of Solid Uppers... what's the Likelyhood of us getting "Mambacurial" Swoosh  Options OR "Fade" Upper Options on ID before the End of the Kobe 8 run???

Just wondering everyones thoughts on this... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Let me ask you guys a Question:

Based on the recent emergence of Solid Uppers... what's the Likelyhood of us getting "Mambacurial" Swoosh  Options OR "Fade" Upper Options on ID before the End of the Kobe 8 run???

Just wondering everyones thoughts on this... 
nerd.gif
IMO probably low enough that you shouldn't pass on a solid upper

Last edited:
Im planning on getting 1 more solid upper id, that'll make 3. If they drop a fade option I'll get at least 2. Lets go Nike!

IMO probably low enough that you shouldn't pass on a solid upper
@Mastralf   Lol. Yea, that's kind of the main reason why I'm asking. I have Two that I want to buy once I get visual confirmation from the guys who've already ordered their Solid Upper IDs. I just don't want to regret an ID, if they drop a Mambacurial or Fade Option shortly after.

@Mastralf   Lol. Yea, that's kind of the main reason why I'm asking. I have Two that I want to buy once I get visual confirmation from the guys who've already ordered their Solid Upper IDs. I just don't want to regret an ID, if they drop a Mambacurial or Fade Option shortly after.
I understand bro I just had that happen to me with the white plat corral. Luckily I was within the 30 days so I switched it. Yea man its a tough call though with each shoe being 180. I think a fade option is more likely than a MC id. Then again im just a guy sitting behind the computer who wouldn't mind seeing either one. What were u thinkin about makin for the solids?

Does anyone else want a glow option for the sole.

I wanna see that even if I don't use it. More options for us is good!

I'm still seeing that glitch where if you click the solid grey then click a different color(only a few do it) it keeps the upper grey and the eyelets and tongue the other color. It looks really good and I hope they make that an option.

Recieved my id's a week or so ago and have the almost exact same id as your rendering and I used a white sole instead of clear cause I can't stand translucent only cause of the yellowing. But the white solid sole came out great. Glad I made the decision to go with regular white sole instead of clear. You won't regret it bruh. you will regret it once the translucent is piss yellow after a while. Mine is also the blue coral white upper but it basically looks like a solid white upper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom