Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Having recently received the 8s with a pink lining, I can assure you it is not the same pink as the Yeezys, and it indeed throws them off.

Hey everyone, still very new to the shoe game, but really liking the Kobe line. Thought I'd share my first Kobe 8 iD. I was trying to go for a simple white/gray look using the Pit Viper pattern and I must say I am sorely disappointed with the end result. The rendering showed it gray on the blank areas but on the actual shoe it was white. I'm probably gonna end up returning these, but figured I'd post em on here to hopefully deter anyone from making the same mistake, haha

View media item 628238

these are beautiful, look much better than the rendering IMO :pimp:

Considering these??
Like them a lot. Not really a fan of the versions with a lot of black, though I understand they do go well with the new uniforms. For your pair here the yellow and purple look just right.

Last edited:
majority isnt making em to match the new jerseys... the black laker CW known as Amnesties got greater significance to it then simply matching the Hollywood Nights jersey

View media item 630440Was trying to get as close as possible to all white with blue accents, this of course was a right before the all white uppers dropped lol

Based on others pics I'm hoping the uppers come out a really light grey

View media item 630440Was trying to get as close as possible to all white with blue accents, this of course was a right before the all white uppers dropped lol

Based on others pics I'm hoping the uppers come out a really light grey

These are pretty sick. A lot of people's pics of these the upper basically looks white. If you aren't happy when you get them. Return them and get the all white upper. Sucks you would have to wait, but my as well get what you like for $180 plus tax.

Yeah im gonna make sure they're perfect for the price they cost lol, but im pretty confident they'll be how i imagined

I'll be sure to post pics when they arrive!

Yeah im gonna make sure they're perfect for the price they cost lol, but im pretty confident they'll be how i imagined

I'll be sure to post pics when they arrive!

They should be pretty sick :smokin I love all white shoes so much. Unfortunately I can't really wear them with the weather in Florida. It is way too unpredictable. It will be sunny & 75. I'm saying "Oh what a great day to break these out". Next thing I know it looks like a hurricane hit us :smh:

Back
Top Bottom