Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

nice ids. i think i have a pair or two in my locker with that colorblocking. Hate that you can see thru the swoosh though. Not really a deal breaker but it's annoying. Can i get a close up of the logo on the tongue? Did they color the whole logo in white? Should be color separation between the snake and shozoku like the the non-iDs.

Last edited:
nice ids. i think i have a pair or two in my locker with that colorblocking. Hate that you can see thru the swoosh though. Not really a deal breaker but it's annoying. Can i get a close up of the logo on the tongue? Did they color the whole logo in white? Should be color separation between the snake and shozoku like the the non-iDs.

snake & shozoku on tongue is one piece. whole thing is one color. :smh:

Last edited:
i went back and saw yours again and it looks cheap like that.That was my concern when i saw it look like that when making it on iD. Poison green looks like this and that's the way it should look like.
nike-kobe-8-id-nikeid-01.jpg

Last edited:
damn I wish they gave the snake eyes a different color like they do for the real releases

i went back and saw yours again and it looks cheap like that.That was my concern when i saw it look like that when making it on iD. Poison green looks like this and that's the way it should look like.

yea, i don't know if it's only for certain colors, but mine looked to be all red. :smh: can't even tell what logo is on there. will have to double check with my bro if there is at least a border not captured in the pic. haven't seen em in person yet.

Last edited:
went on nikeid and checked the different logo colors. it seems the volt and poison green have that white border while others look to be the same color as the logo.

Very nice ids. I might do a similar one but with orange where the purple is + orange laces. All to help myself feel OK about this impossible (for me anyway) BHM release..

Very nice ids. I might do a similar one but with orange where the purple is + orange laces. All to help myself feel OK about this impossible (for me anyway) BHM release..

Same thing i'm thinking about doing since i missed on the BHM as well.

Not gonna lie ArmorRig red looks pretty bad like that but the black tongue kinda make them not as noticeable. Probably a tough decision for you whether you to decide to keep them or send them back. I hope mine looks decent.

Same thing i'm thinking about doing since i missed on the BHM as well.

Not gonna lie ArmorRig red looks pretty bad like that but the black tongue kinda make them not as noticeable. Probably a tough decision for you whether you to decide to keep them or send them back. I hope mine looks decent.

yea, I'll decide when I actually see them in person.

however, that tongue logo aside (I could probably trace a black border around it), I'm more concerned about the bad things my brother told me about my pair.

Got an email yesterday saying they wouldn't ship out by 1/26, but they'll ship by 2/24 and I ordered on 12/27 last year. I'm thinking of cancelling it and looking at the new options.

I'll be getting my chaos colorway tues.  I ordered them 12/26 after I missed out on the christmas colorway. 

A months wait is not too bad; I can't wait to ball in them. 

Will post pics in due time. 

I ordered mine 4 days after you and I dont even have an almost finished enail. I wonder if getting the number and the tounge message is what takes more time

Got an email yesterday saying they wouldn't ship out by 1/26, but they'll ship by 2/24 and I ordered on 12/27 last year. I'm thinking of cancelling it and looking at the new options.
Man...how the hell could they delay them to shipping 2/24!?

***** to them.

You will get a 20% code, that is totally unacceptable.

I ordered mine 4 days after you and I dont even have an almost finished enail. I wonder if getting the number and the tounge message is what takes more time

i would say probably but who knows?

i didnt get any ID on them, hope mine finish quick but im not holding my breath. its only been 8 days LOL

Back
Top Bottom