Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Blue/Purple Chroma on the heel, tip accent, and tongue. Stadium grey midsole on black ice. Pleased with the way they came out.

These are 
pimp.gif

Will definitely order 1 more ID, perhaps as much as 3 more.

I want a Gumbo ID, as well as an SS one.

Time to save up some $.

These Chromo ID's are coming out great, looks like Nike is stepping it up in the quality department. I know a few months back many members were complaining about the quality but so far everything looks excellent as of late. Keep the pics coming, thanks! 

Well, put together an SS iD with GITD sole/laces/speckles. Very happy with the results. Only error was Nike put the wrong color on the tongue iD I did, but its not a dealbreaker. Looks like they used purple and with my shoes looks concord-esque. Can't see it anyway, it's on the inside of the tongue.

This started off as my annual stormtrooper iD but then SS options came out and I thought it would look bad with just solid white under the SS so I put the white pit viper on the upper. Glad I did. Love the way these came out. The black Shozoku logo on the back of the shoe is not just solid black. It has metallic flakes in it. 

Will have to charge the GITD options up for them to glow before I can snap some pics of them, but putting on my phone's flash for 30 seconds made them pop in the daylight for a short moment.

Ordered 12/27 with Jada. Big shot out to him, he held me down with his coupon code. Now if only my damn Bron XI would show up...

Sweet IDs guys

Yo if anyone sees pics of SS with a black upper underneath it could they post pics? I wanna see what it looks like

Order delayed til march 13..wtf!!

I'm trying to do a gumbo I.d but some of my choices say void..any one know why?

Y'all that order before S dubl better watch out, this dude will go on a spree and be ghost before you know it lol
tongue.gif

No really big on Laker cw's but I think these will come out pretty good
reminds me of the bhm sample but they look good

my chroma's shipped and should arrive monday. but i need to wait for my other ID to arrive (which was a simple blue base) to arrive before driving to buffalo :smh:

Back
Top Bottom