Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The stupid ugly gumbo liner kills the new option imo. Another false start for Nike. They should rename the whole thing as NIKE option not NIKE ID because there's certainly no freedom of choice here.

I've got a couple pairs on the way. Will post pics when they arrive

New options and swoosh discount sticking around have me contemplating ordering 1 or 2 more

Thinking of getting these. Surprised no one has done them, unless I missed it in a previous thread. Not a fan of the gumbo lining but have to use the gumbo option to get the extra customization for the tongue and tongue logo colors. Inspiration (always wanted these):

Last edited:
Someone who made an id with grey coral snake post a pic or could tell me if its an intermediate color between the solid grey & solid white? Im struggling deciding what to use with my seahawks ID, i know grey looks good with the design i posted, but definitely i want something white in the upper, so its between coral grey or all white...

Def looking good the white black and purp. Might have to skip out on the 8 ID if i end up scoring the ASG pack all three.

Chromas came in this morning. The lining inside the upper is black so no more white outline. Black ice is good, not as light as the rendering but still nice. Pics incoming around noon.

Someone who made an id with grey coral snake post a pic or could tell me if its an intermediate color between the solid grey & solid white? Im struggling deciding what to use with my seahawks ID, i know grey looks good with the design i posted, but definitely i want something white in the upper, so its between coral grey or all white...
don't have a pic, but it's mostly white with a little strip of grey.  Sent mine back.

nike emailed me that i ll get my IDs 7-10 days after they were scheduled and they gave me 15% discount code and free shipping code , cant they delay my shipment more usualy lol 

Here's the "Stadium Grey" if you still need it 
Thanks man!  Now i just need to see a black one so i can get my pair in cart 
nerd.gif

More angles of the chroma and black ice please.

Looks good from pic posted.

purple/green with stadium grey swoosh

ill post some more proper pics in a few hours.... gotta get back to work lol... definitely came right home when i saw the delivery notice. Feel like a kid on xmas morning

Last edited:
TPG... Mine are basically the same, but with black midsole. I CAN NOT WAIT after seeing your pics.

How does the chroma look in person? Does it look more purple than blue? I was going for a laker cw... Am I going to be happy or disappointed?

Back
Top Bottom