Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I think a good portion of peeps here are getting the blue glow :lol: Since I'm passing on the ASG IX I had to make a pair. ETA 4/1

I think a good portion of peeps here are getting the blue glow
laugh.gif
Since I'm passing on the ASG IX I had to make a pair. ETA 4/1
im getting one for sure. just gonna wait a week or two and see if these bastards will add it to the non-gumbo ID

let's see the pair you ordered 
nerd.gif

which ones do you guys think for my first, last, and only pair of kobes?

i originally wanted venice beaches but scoring a DS 12.5 for a decent price seems but a pipe dream now

akputz... #1 looks the best but i'd choose #2 because they will stay clean and they are a versatile color

Thought about doing the heel clip with the chroma but I think if it gets scuffed, the paint will scrap off as well.

If you take a look at the heel clip, 2/3 of it has a plastic coating over the color. I just looked at my WTKs (which have chroma heel clips) and it's pretty durable stuff, especially the parts covered by the plastic. If that's what you want, I'd go for it.

im getting one for sure. just gonna wait a week or two and see if these bastards will add it to the non-gumbo ID

let's see the pair you ordered 
nerd.gif
Thought about doing the heel clip with the chroma but I think if it gets scuffed, the paint will scrap off as well.
i dig them.  i also considered doing the "collar" black with the kobe logo and medial swoosh Chroma blue/red just like that on the pair i posted on the last page, i like that...

I'm really getting tired of nike customer support

First, I live chatted when I got the delayed email, trying to get them to hook me up with a better code than 10%. Straight said no

Then, I called last night. Was told they couldn't even cancel them and they wouldn't even consider any kind of compensation "until they arise"

I might just return the damn things out of spite. :smh:

which ones do you guys think for my first, last, and only pair of kobes?

i originally wanted venice beaches but scoring a DS 12.5 for a decent price seems but a pipe dream now
This one is nice. Giving me more ideas. Do you know how these all black uppers look when completed. Reading mix reviews.

Dope iDs y'all. Finally pulled the trigger on 4 pairs of iDs.
I love the new gumbo, but the sockliner is killing me!
The 8 could've been the best NikeiD Bball shoe since the zk5 if you were able to change the liner.

I want to do the all blue but man yall are right.That liner kills it and the gumbo is the only way to get the clear blue sole.SMH

Back
Top Bottom