Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Added to Cart 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
God damnit im so conflicted now!  And i want to order them with the ASG kicks in the morning so i can use my discount codes. i'm giving myself a headache now

Last edited:
The diff color chroma looks clean... Whatever you do, don't lose the gitd blue sole.

The diff color chroma looks clean... Whatever you do, don't lose the gitd blue sole.
i will never lose that! lol. my last little decision is the one i just posted. Black midsole with the chroma tip, or clear tip with chroma midsole.......

If you can... Narrow it down to 2. Order both, and send the one you like less back.

Black mid to break up the chroma. IMO.
i like the way the chroma midsole looks but i also really like the way the chroma toe looks, but doing both is too much chroma so im conflicted lol.

the reason im leaning towards the black midsole, is that im afraid of the durability of the chroma on that squishy midsole

Wow!! Just recieved and email that my orders we schedule to be delivered on the 2/14/14 have been rescheduled till no later than 2/15/14 smdh! I better get another code out of this.

i like the way the chroma midsole looks but i also really like the way the chroma toe looks, but doing both is too much chroma so im conflicted lol.

the reason im leaning towards the black midsole, is that im afraid of the durability of the chroma on that squishy midsole
don't they just paint it on like a normal one though ?

Well, bit the bullet on two ID's since i was making a big order on NDC (All 3 ASG shoes) and using a 15% promo code.

The wait begins, again 
nerd.gif

Sorry i know this had probably been asked a million times, but does anyone know of some laces you can buy that are similar to the laces that come in 8s?

SS iDs are looking good. If I didn't already have the Xmas 2.0 I would've done one with the option. The dark SS looks nice actually.

anyone seen the red GITD in person? tryna make another ID with red GITD but i read it looks orange in person -___-

Back
Top Bottom