Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I want to order like a 5 pair laker pack so bad, but that's $900 
sick.gif
For real, i want to order so many now like my ace versions or the blackouts.

The plat blue coral upper quenched my thirst... but now that solid options are actually here, I'm torn 

I've been off NT for the last couple of days and I was wondering why this thread jumped so much.

I was planning on ordering a pair in the next week or two and was down to picking from three designs, but this just complicated matters.

:smh:

I wish they would've done this earlier. These are gunna have to sit on my closet for the long Michigan winter. I guess I'm forced to go solid sole. It'll yellow by the summer of I did clear lol
Same :/ Peep Buffalo as my location.

maybe next will be a gradient upper? lol I know I am getting too ahead, I am pretty satisfied with solids already. 

I havent worn my clear soles ID yet,  but i have xmas 8 and kobe 7 galaxy and both work and look fine for months of ballin.  Ill post some pics later to give you a better idea or look. 
Thanks brother, but save your energy. I already have the Xmas 8 and have worn them regularly.

The only clear soles I have are the VBs and BBs, but those looks more blue/milky than clear from what I've seen of the clear sole IDs. 

Thanks brother, but save your energy. I already have the Xmas 8 and have worn them regularly.

The only clear soles I have are the VBs and BBs, but those looks more blue/milky than clear from what I've seen of the clear sole IDs. 
np, I had BB, but decided to return awhile back.  otherwise I would take a comparison pic

Lewi I would do the first one,  purple mid, purple sole.  I am all for the knock off amnesties look haha

I was going to make some ID's, but i ended up buying some lebron elites   and right after we get solid uppers
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom