Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I was going to make some ID's, but i ended up buying some lebron elites   and right after we get solid uppers
mad.gif
mad.gif
Man that sucks and the new  are ugly af. 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Haha. I ordered one already, have two more I'm mind and that's only from my cell. Let's see what happens when I get home to the computer

What you order?

You know that creepy little kid in the GIF he's at like a birthday party and he's mad happy? That's how I feel right now

So many options idk what to order I can only afford one right now but I'm thin inking about returning my pit vipers

What you order?

You know that creepy little kid in the GIF he's at like a birthday party and he's mad happy? That's how I feel right now

So many options idk what to order I can only afford one right now but I'm thin inking about returning my pit vipers
Man i think you should return the pit vipers get a promo code saying they disappointed you, then you could get another cowboys theme but with a sold grey upper.

Wonder why no pink upper option(not that i would use it lol). The Think Pink are releasing that's why? hmm Something to think about for those that would buy them.

Last edited:
may make the some true kobe 8 Olympics but man I thinkin about them amnesties but I still kinda want my original pattern but with white instead of the plat. The plat kinda makes it look water stained to me lol

Back
Top Bottom