Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

wink.gif
Are these yours? Did you custom these or are they iD? I just tried to replicate those on iD but couldn't do it :frown: I would instant buy!

@Lewi, yours look more black whereas his looks more navy-ish. And also his swoosh and shozoku are different colors.

Going to go ahead and order my all whites today. Just don't know if I should do translucent sole or solid white. I'm probably better off with solid white.

View media item 624895

Reverse superhero-ish. The blue and poison green combo is just awesome to me.

I would've copped the Sh if it looked like this.

I guess there won't be Amnesties as a release |I

Uh oh....

This pulls you back into the 8s?

:lol:

Looks like they've fixed the "blob" of a logo. Looks detailed now. Man oh man

It looks good on screen but when you get them in hand they look like the "blob". The poison green, volt and atomic teal comes out as you see on screen though if that's the logo you were looking at.

I wanted the solid uppers as much as anybody but the only thing keeping me from backing up my word is the price tag. I thought we were gonna get some solid uppers on TBs (meaning retail price or cheaper)... but instead we gotta pay iD prices.

Oh well, I'm glad Nike at least gave us this option.

They still have those solid color TBs we've seen, just don't have a release date so wait for that before you dive in on iDs

Let the Bruce Lee and Grinch games begin :smh:

BL looks good but the Grinch don't come even close. It might work better on the VII iD if they had the TB/Elite upper option at the time because of the raised scales. The Grinch theme should be left alone on the 8 imo.

I wish they would've done this earlier. These are gunna have to sit on my closet for the long Michigan winter. I guess I'm forced to go solid sole. It'll yellow by the summer of I did clear lol

Right. I think they both should be left alone period lol.
Who's going to do the Amnesty first and get that outsole customized?? I think if there's one that I'll do, that'll be it.

Outsole custom won't hold up, would be much easier if it was the midsole that needed changing.

Yall could thank me i complained to a nike rep about solid uppers and she acted, i also gave her the idea to have one retro jordan id yearly.

LEW you need to buy 6 of one id to to russle some jimmies :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom