Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

finally... but damn I wasn't gonna order another iD 
laugh.gif

Looks like I am gonna switch out the pair that I got then since im within 30 days man that's crazy now I just wonder if I should keep the same or roll with the amnestys. Maybe even the pair that kobe been seen wearing in china

if the floor is dusty, its the floor that needs to be cleaned, the shoe can only do so much.  I usually bring a towel and put some water on it to step on anytime I get a chance, (timeout etc)  That seems to be the best way to get traction imo.  

a lot of ppl spit on the floor and wipe their shoe, but i think that's kinda gross, when you think about how many ppls saliva that is...
right, but i've heard that dust seems to stick to translucent soles more than non translucent soles.  Just not sure if it's the same with the kobe 8s

You guys got what you want now back up your words and order them up. I had no interest in solid uppers as the price doesn't justify having something plain like the solid upper. But having team red color option makes me consider one.

You guys got what you want now back up your words and order them up. I had no interest in solid uppers as the price doesn't justify having something plain like the solid upper. But having team red color option makes me consider one.

I wanted the solid uppers as much as anybody but the only thing keeping me from backing up my word is the price tag. I thought we were gonna get some solid uppers on TBs (meaning retail price or cheaper)... but instead we gotta pay iD prices.

Oh well, I'm glad Nike at least gave us this option.

O my.... Was having fun on my iPad until babyj505 took over. I shall return to my ways when I catch him slipping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom