Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Saw these online.  Smokin'
nthat.gif

I got some kobe 8 nikeID's I made like 3 months ago. I have wore them like twice. I don't have the receipt but can I return them to a niketown for a gift card

I got some kobe 8 nikeID's I made like 3 months ago. I have wore them like twice. I don't have the receipt but can I return them to a niketown for a gift card

After 30 days, they have to be unworn. If you can clean the bottom to look DS then go ahead.

Well I really hoped to show you guys pics of my iDs that came in today. Instead, my neighbor stole the package along with another one right after the UPS guy left them. Another neighbor even saw it but police won't do anything. Wow

*waits for your neighbor to post pics of your iDs* Just playing, that's messed up. Get the witness and confront him if you haven't already. If he doesn't give it back you know what to do...
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Well I really hoped to show you guys pics of my iDs that came in today. Instead, my neighbor stole the package along with another one right after the UPS guy left them. Another neighbor even saw it but police won't do anything. Wow

Sucks man...

One year for valentines day, the fed ex driver swapped a package of mine with a neighbor in the same Apt complex. I called fed ex, dude came right back and went to their door, they denied getting a package at all, like 5 min later :smh:

Someone got my wife's nice flower bouquet that year. I even returned their package to them.

That was the last straw, moved out of Maryland to NOVA. :lol:

If that's what actually happened, you have to confront your neighbor about it.  Who is to say he/she won't do this again in the future?

You need to put an end to this.  Bring your neighbor who witnessed this theft along with you.  

Back
Top Bottom