Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yea, some quick cell snaps.

Made for my homegirl who works at footlocker, she always hooks it up... loves kobes shoes so I figured I'll surprise her with a pair from nikeid, she can call her own. Just looking out for the connect:
I really like these. U did a great job

These are making me real excited for Friday when mine come in. I am making a pair with the green upper. Have not seen any yet... anyone else?

I know this is lookin way ahead... but when are the Kobe 9s supposed to drop? Think they'll still be low cut and/or take over as the greatest Kobe of all time?

I recently asked this but haven't gotten any answers yet...

Those who ordered, I know it says 4-6 weeks but how long did your pairs take to come in, in real time?

I recently asked this but haven't gotten any answers yet...

Those who ordered, I know it says 4-6 weeks but how long did your pairs take to come in, in real time?
Mine took 4 weeks to complete and then got them within the next week. Was impressed on how fast these took to finish and ship, being that I'm located in Hawaii.

How do you guys get the promo codes for the discounts guys.
I received discount codes from NDC for finding flaws/late shipment on my IDs and notifying them through chat. I know of other members who got discount codes due to flaws on release products and so on so forth. I was lucky to get a 20% off, 10% off and free 2 day shipment codes which I haven't used yet. But be sure to provide pictures if you do find a flaw on your ID.

Mine took 4 weeks to complete and then got them within the next week. Was impressed on how fast these took to finish and ship, being that I'm located in Hawaii.

I received discount codes from NDC for finding flaws/late shipment on my IDs and notifying them through chat. I know of other members who got discount codes due to flaws on release products and so on so forth. I was lucky to get a 20% off, 10% off and free 2 day shipment codes which I haven't used yet. But be sure to provide pictures if you do find a flaw on your ID.
Thanks man i really wanted to know cause i dont want to be spending so much money on ids even though they are one of a kind. Im waiting for the kobe 9 ids, by the way does anyone know when they will drop.

mine took 4-5 weeks, but I do believe it was closer to 4

never got a code for anything, there were a few minor glue flaws on my ID but nothing I couldn't wipe off with shoe cleaner so I didn't pursue a code

I wonder how the black swoosh would look on these.
wink.gif

These are the exact dates for when I order My ID.  Hope it helps.

Ordered - Aug 12

ID has been started email - Aug 13

finishing touches  email - Aug 28

received  - Sept 10

Back
Top Bottom