Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^thank you all

Probably will be kickin myself tho when nike adds more iD options haha...

the green upper looks way better than those IG ones. seeing how dark the xdr is im glad I didnt get it now. seeing the side customizable letter number you can put looks so big I hope I dont regret that. hopefully only 2 more weeks. I got the started email jan 1st

the collar id looks a little too big for my liking
mean.gif
THIS 

My order went in AND i also put a # on the collar
mean.gif

Just pulled the trigger on the pre-set Chaos CW, so now the wait begins... I figured the upcoming CWs don't really wow me as much as I had hoped, and the ones that are releasing that do might be hard to cop. I'll pay the $40 premium for a dope CW that won't be released with a little personal touch on the tongue as well lol.

Last edited:
no, you sign into ebates.com, then click on the nike link. and it will take you to nike.com, then you buy it and your ebates accoutn will record the purchase and will give you back 6% of the total purchase amount. it will be sent to you paypal account.

good looks by zyzz!!

I ordered like 5-6 pairs of IDs through ebates few years ago, and didnt get anything back. Kept emailing them, they kept telling me they had no record or some bs.

That's exactly what caused me to order them. Seeing real pics of them made my mind for me, plus I won't have to jump through hoops to cop, and I know I'll like them when they come in. Best option combo for what we can work with...

Just pulled the trigger on the pre-set Chaos CW, so now the wait begins... I figured the upcoming CWs don't really wow me as much as I had hoped, and the ones that are releasing that do might be hard to cop. I'll pay the $40 premium for a dope CW that won't be released with a little personal touch on the tongue as well lol.
what does that preset look like? I didn't see it under the presets.

If you scroll right it eventually showed in the top left after like 3 different sets of preset cws came up. Also if you look earlier in this thread like 6-7 pages back there are actual pics of them or if too lazy to do that google "Kobe 8 chaos" and they come up.

For anyone that already have their ID's in.. do they fit any different from the sulfurs at the same size?

Dear god I hope they fit like the sulfurs cause sulfurs fit me perfect in a 12 and that's what I ordered in iDs, so would like to know as well

i never ID'd a pair of any shoe as of yet.. but i def heard of the horror stories of defects and sizing issues of ID's in general.

all the IDs i've seen aside from the chaos inspired ones are ugly. the pattern sucks, and i hope nike adds some solid base colours soon.

no, you sign into ebates.com, then click on the nike link. and it will take you to nike.com, then you buy it and your ebates accoutn will record the purchase and will give you back 6% of the total purchase amount. it will be sent to you paypal account.

good looks by zyzz!!

I ordered like 5-6 pairs of IDs through ebates few years ago, and didnt get anything back. Kept emailing them, they kept telling me they had no record or some bs.

are you sure you clicked through and got a tracking ticket the same date on ebates.com?

as long as you have the Nike order number and ebates tracking ticket, theres no way they can deny you

guess im lucky and never had a problem but ive def heard of others nothing getting the cashback, there could be some errors on either end.

Missed it on the VI chaos and can't wait for these, I just hope they don't take 43 days lol. Had luck with my VII and Bron X iDs so hopefully the trend continue :tongue:

what does that preset look like? I didn't see it under the presets.

these

View media item 227100

i ordered them too, except im an idiot and didnt put an ID behind the tongue :smh:

are you sure you clicked through and got a tracking ticket the same date on ebates.com?

as long as you have the Nike order number and ebates tracking ticket, theres no way they can deny you

guess im lucky and never had a problem but ive def heard of others nothing getting the cashback, there could be some errors on either end.

I even had in cart in one tab, had ebates on the other tab and copied exactly with the ebates tab just to make sure I went 100% through ebates.

I got my "Your NIKEID order is almost finished" email on the 12th and they said it would be out the door in a week.

Still nothing...hoping it can be a little delayed so I get a 15% coupon. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom