Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

8371567335_b0becc86bb.jpg

%5Djohnnyd2000

this what you trying to post? LOL
Yeah, thanks sorry tried doing what I do on other boards and didnt come out right my bad. As far as them looking like the greens releasing, idk I mean the color scheme is similar I guess but the print on both is different enough to where I wouldnt mind copping that release either.

yea I like the black soles on em. the white nike sign and sho idk about its clean but I think id want that yellow

Those look pretty good. I hate that pattern though. Nike needs to add a good pattern asap!!

no offense but if you're ordering that red pair? why not just get the YOTS red and
just pay reseller prices if ever you miss out on RD? That way you're getting more
value in the sneaks and you won't have to wait that long. They look so much the
same.

The IDs look better in "real life" than on the website for sure. Might have to play around some more, although I'm still hoping for more options to come out.

They definitely do. I wonder how they are on the court though.

actual pics are looking pretty nice..are they still planning on adding more options to nike id?

My id's just came in. You can see the scales under the swoosh. It's a volt swoosh on the volt upper. Very nice shoe in person. I like the quality but the swoosh looks off. I will be posting pics tonight or tomm morning.

Mine came today and the order was placed dec 20th. I've heard people say their orders are moving much faster tho.

If this time span holds true, I hope to get mine sometime in a week!?! I ordered on the 27th *fingers crossed*

My first kobe and first low cut shoe.  The lockdown is unreal for how light/comfortable this shoe is.  A little worried I shoulda gone a half size up though...

XDR seems solid and came out a little darker in color than I expected.  We'll see how it holds up

Man they tried to do too much with some of those IDs...

The green pair is pretty dope though iks mod. Just the right balance of colorblocking IMO.

All those ids up there from IG are ugly simple as that. And idk if I wanna get a green based id anymore after seeing the millions shades of green on that upper :smh:. Dudes ids up there are still coo tho. Think I might go with that blue n red barca 6 inspired cw but with a volt swoosh and red laces

Finally got to see the IDs in person at Niketown Chicago. I really, really like the way the green pattern pops! I don't know about waiting that long though...

My first kobe and first low cut shoe.  The lockdown is unreal for how light/comfortable this shoe is.  A little worried I shoulda gone a half size up though...

XDR seems solid and came out a little darker in color than I expected.  We'll see how it holds up
st pats day 2013

Back
Top Bottom