Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

This guy :lol:

Sk33ter, how about try out the XDR since you are going with a black outsole?

You know after you posted that I asked myself why I didn't think of that. Honestly though, I'm hoping that all black CW of those YOTS will have that upper option on iD eventually. Scale patterns on the upper would be dope, so I will play the wait game. Even if they don't put that option up, ill just wait till new options come up, whatever they may be...

Honestly though, I'm hoping that all black CW of those YOTS will have that upper option on iD eventually. Scale patterns on the upper would be dope, so I will play the wait game. Even if they don't put that option up, ill just wait till new options come up, whatever they may be...

this!

I hope they actually do it for the kobe line since he is the "black mamba" :D and it is after all the yots. kind of like the kd iv id with the yotd. either way, just hoping for more and better options soon. I don't ming OD'ing on this model at all.

Last edited:
You know after you posted that I asked myself why I didn't think of that. Honestly though, I'm hoping that all black CW of those YOTS will have that upper option on iD eventually. Scale patterns on the upper would be dope, so I will play the wait game. Even if they don't put that option up, ill just wait till new options come up, whatever they may be...

the only problem I have wiyh the scales is if they make u keep the color solid. I want the python colors with the scales pattern..now that would be an instant cop for me. I can make my own snake. make garden snakes or side winders omgawd

Second one is perfect. Last one is cool too. Blue one with clear/white out sole would've been perfect.

That 2nd one is very very dope :smokin

EDIT: after seeing that 2nd one up there in real pictures, my finger is on the trigger and itching! It's like I got the angel on one shoulder telling me to wait for more options so I won't regret buying them and the devil on the other shoulder telling me to go ahead and order those bad boys haha.

Last edited:
The IDs look better in "real life" than on the website for sure. Might have to play around some more, although I'm still hoping for more options to come out.

ORANGE IDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!

I like that the options on the IDs isn't what you can get from the GRs...
This is the purpose of ID-ing IMO. so far the only pair with this pattern
is the Xmas cw.

ORANGE IDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!

I like that the options on the IDs isn't what you can get from the GRs...
This is the purpose of ID-ing IMO. so far the only pair with this pattern
is the Xmas cw.
qft
thats y t hese are my first ids ever. I dont have to worry about that style coming out as a GR

Just got the "almost finished' email from NikeID.  Order status on nike website says shipped.

Ordered mine Dec 20th

TEAL???

IN BEFORE COMPLAINTS OF SOTH BEACH HAVING NOTHING TO DO W/ KOBE AND LA

LOL JK. THEY LOOK GOOD.

CAN I GET SOME BACKSHOTS OF THE FULL KOBE LOGO

Nice what was the design if you don't mind me asking?
mtr-490845535&bgc-na&wid-300

My bad.  Was hoping for more XDR color options but decided to pull the trigger on these

I actually think those will look better in person than they will as a design, which is still nice. You'll probably be one of if not the first few people to get these as an iD so I think it goes without saying to post pics when they're in bro!

I tried on a 12 at the store and it felt pretty good, I went with 12.5 on my id just because I didn't want it to be small after waiting such a long time.

I was wearing thin socks though, so I think 12.5 will be good with me wearing Elites.

Yes iks mods, Please post pics when u get them! And if/when anybody else gets your ID's in hand.....pls post!!!

Back
Top Bottom