Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Thanks! I went to two different malls today and neither had Kobe 8s to try on. One mall even had a HOH! I'm scared to buy my ids and they won't fit proper

Yea but with solid, fade & sulfur like uppers. The options would be seemingly limitless. Nike owes it to the fanbase of the Kobe line to give them ALL off of those options just to make up for the horrible iD options for the VIIs lol. I remember a few years ago the Kobes had one of the best sneakers to iD. The options for the Vs were :x :smokin :smokin
I wish I had money back then smh lol

kobe 5 IDs are ridiculous. Just disgusting! Have you seen NWT's IDs? SMH
Only thing I want are the Kid Hollywoods and the AJ1-inspired IDs. But so far,
the ZK8 looks nice on ID as well. I'm sure if they had just plain uppers, it would
be too bland considering the shoe has very limited blocking options. Would love
to see the Sulfur pattern and the spots just like on the Blue Lights.

i know as as soon as i place an order on iD for these they will release more options.

They're probably trying to push this pattern. They always end up adding more options once or twice during the shoes lifetime, I bet it'll just be one or two more patterns though.

Better than nothing I guess.

the blue upper looks good. :smokin that's gotta be the "barca" inspired id. :D

that yellow swoosh/logo really pops in that pic compared to how it's rendered from nikeid.com, and the blue definitely looks better. They should post pics of all the samples with all the avaiable uppers coz they look quite different from the site.

Last edited:
the blue upper looks good. :smokin that's gotta be the "barca" inspired id. :D
that yellow swoosh/logo really pops in that pic compared to how it's rendered from nikeid.com, and the blue definitely looks better. They should post pics of all the samples with all the avaiable uppers coz they look quite different from the site.

This. The computer rendering on the iD site is awful in terms of how they end up really looking. For the price and wait time they should show real images of samples I agree.

Back
Top Bottom