Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Im just waiting for some new options maybe
Snakeskin or solid uppers with chinese wallpaper ..

Yes iks mods, Please post pics when u get them! And if/when anybody else gets your ID's in hand.....pls post!!!
I actually think those will look better in person than they will as a design, which is still nice. You'll probably be one of if not the first few people to get these as an iD so I think it goes without saying to post pics when they're in bro!
Will do, as soon as they arrive

Can y'all take your 5 yr old pissing match somewhere else?

Back to the shoes, has anyone bough the ortho-ready option? I have some orthos, can't put em in the sulfurs with the insert in it becomes too snug and defeats the purpose of lunar cushioning really. If I iD a pair I think I will go that route...

side note.a bit off topic I think the cushioning on some of my vi are going down/ worn out. where can I get kobe cushionings cheap. or do I just get reg soles and put them in

^ Honestly, go get an ortho in your size. You can even go to like a foot solutions and get them to map your foot and give you one. I think Dr. Scholl's has those stands that like read your feet and then give you a code that would be the most suitable ortho for you, and you can just pick those up (probably the cheapest route). I had to get them when I had a stress fracture in my right foot and went to a podiatrist, no arches so I got a pair. When I play with them, it's great, although they do add weight to your shoes and all that, but worth the long term comfort.

Mainly the reason I want to get the ortho-ready in the VIII's. Might add some weight to a really light shoe, but the comfort added to an already awesome shoe would be amazing. It's almost like having your own custom cushioning set-up mapped for your foot specifically.

Just my advice to you bro, and I believe you said you hooped in your kicks, so definitely why I think you should do it :D

Last edited:

8371567335_b0becc86bb.jpg

]johnnyd2000

this what you trying to post? LOL

if those green GRs release there would be no need for those. unless u just like the scale pattern

Back
Top Bottom