Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

FYI:

Placed 2 orders with the old patterns on 4/22, got build in process on 4/23, and got shipping information on 5/9 and they'll get to me by 5/16!

FAST!

These are the ones I ordered can't wait and I'll post up pictures when I get them!

Really would like to see some sample pics of the new options...

May be hittin up MOA for a bit this weekend I'll check out the Nike store.

IDs for work today 
smokin.gif

Anybody know what's the deal on returning iD after the 30 days, should I say 5 months lol ?? It says you can return after 30 days if unworn (i wore it once but it's cleaned hehe), but I tried to initiate a return but it says it's not eligible for return. Trying to remake the iD with some changes while I'm gonna order more iDs anyways.

Anybody know what's the deal on returning iD after the 30 days, should I say 5 months lol ?? It says you can return after 30 days if unworn (i wore it once but it's cleaned hehe), but I tried to initiate a return but it says it's not eligible for return. Trying to remake the iD with some changes while I'm gonna order more iDs anyways.
Honestly if you bite the bullet for now. You could get your money back easily once the kobe 8 train has sailed. It probably is (IMO is the best) the best sig of the year.

order. new one. return old one with new one receipt say u got shipped wrong one
....idk could work

Can you tell they've been worn? Return them to a store or outlet

I wonder why it says it was not eligible for return. I'll have a chat with CSR and see if I can get a return label. If not I'll try the outlet.

Exactly preciate that bro. Wanted something I could hoop in and loved those inline looking CWs mamba rocked but wanted the translucent sole and came up with these. Black swoosh and logo will match with the shank plate so hopefully it's a success!

return tp nearest Nike outlet

I was able to get a return label via chat. Probably would be easier to return at an outlet to get a refund on the spot but I felt lazy >D

Sk33terMcG33, They are going to turn out great. Did you have a coupon code to use on them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom