Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

thanks fellas....

I like em, but the swoosh does kinda bother me too...

I might re order using the new black/grey upper.

Those look bangin, man. I was tempted to go translucent on the sole but the clear sole on my V iD's are jacked up.

There is only one thing holding me back from firing. and thats the fact i cant change the color of the tounge.

why is the platinum white the only one with a different color

thanks fellas....

I like em, but the swoosh does kinda bother me too...

I might re order using the new black/grey upper.
nice bro and no doubt about the swoosh, nike laggin it once again 
mean.gif

There is only one thing holding me back from firing. and thats the fact i cant change the color of the tounge.

I'm on the same boat......actually, atomic teal has different colors combo on the tounge......

I'm on the same boat......actually, atomic teal has different colors combo on the tounge......
View media item 403330

He's talking about the entire tongue not the logo part. Platinum option has a white tongue/heel that's different from the upper. The other colors has the same colors on the upper, heel, and tongue.

^+1 I've been wondering for a while nike employees couldn't comment on that. They said that if more customers like me inquire it. Could come back....that was just a cop out response

Back
Top Bottom