Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Those aren't IDs.

When I say samples, I mean like the ones they have at NTs. Like these:

28b83c6f_IMG_1804.jpeg

Now please, sit down.
:smh:

I want the volt color back.

ohmygosher no pics like that have surfaced yet. but a few people here have ordered already and should have em by June

Last edited:
Someone posted a small pic of the pure platinum upper dont know if it was in here or in the official Kobe 8 thread but definitely looked nice from what I saw so went ahead and pulled the trigger, if I don't like them I can send them back

Someone posted a small pic of the pure platinum upper dont know if it was in here or in the official Kobe 8 thread but definitely looked nice from what I saw so went ahead and pulled the trigger, if I don't like them I can send them back

in the same boat just going to order and hope it comes out good

I want the volt color back.

ohmygosher no pics like that have surfaced yet. but a few people here have ordered already and should have em by June

Thanks guys.

in the same boat just going to order and hope it comes out good

Did you ever send those iD's back with the holiday pattern that you thought had green in it? I remember telling you back then to return them and save the voucher for some better options, so did you heed my advice haha?!

Did you ever send those iD's back with the holiday pattern that you thought had green in it? I remember telling you back then to return them and save the voucher for some better options, so did you heed my advice haha?!
lol yes thank GoD I did. cuz I got a 20% voucher also which basically sets them at retail.

and hopefully I can still use ebates

Last edited:
My ids look just like the Chaos ones in the sample pic up there ordered on the april 19 and gonna be here the 17 not to bad

Ordered this past Saturday got the started your order email this morning, quicker than when I ordered LBJ Xs and my chaos iD. I hope they get here quicker than the norm lol.

^ thats what I thought too when I did mine but still took 5 weeks lol hope you do get it early though

ohmygosher, those aren't iDs but that's the same pattern being used. he's just showing that pic to give you an idea of what the blue color looks like, not sure if it's the same game royal though, but it's close enough ha.

I try to help him and this the response I get.
SMFH. Blocked member and moving on.
Thanks for helping thapointguy, kid these days. :smh:

Last edited:
Thinking about doing a Golden Gophers iD.  Can I get some votes on 1 or 2?  I keep going back and forth...

mtr-555133758&bgc-na&wid-310
OR                    2.
mtr-554623696&bgc-na&wid-310

It was posted on the 8 thread. ID PE or just PEs lol
Looks like the yots pattern. They should just leave out the snake and have the shozoku on the tongue.

ohmygosher, those aren't iDs but that's the same pattern being used. he's just showing that pic to give you an idea of what the blue color looks like, not sure if it's the same game royal though, but it's close enough ha.

Naw, dude was trying to be a jackass. I asked for samples and he came at me all kinds of sideways.

But, as is the case with most NTers, a simple PM gets them shook and put in place.

Sole Reaver, those wolf greys look really good.

Last edited:
you asked for a sample of the new options and thats what i gave you. YOU NEVER ASKED A SAMPLE OF IDs, JUST SAMPLES OF THE NEW OPTION, WHICH I DID POST.
shook nothing...:smh: you clown

you asked for a sample of the new options and thats what i gave you. YOU NEVER ASKED A SAMPLE OF IDs, JUST SAMPLES OF THE NEW OPTION, WHICH I DID POST.

No.

I asked for samples of the new options. Not of just the blue pair. You tried to be a jackass and got put in your place.

And I thought you had me blocked?

Can anyone access the Kobe 8 page on Nikeid.com? I'm trying to mess around with a few tonight and it says I need to try back later. Does this mean they're putting up even more options than they did last week?

dude i just barely got my shipping email from NDC saying my shoes shipped on 4/23 i received these shoes about 2 weeks ago 
laugh.gif
 wow nike really is laggin it with the emails hahaha

No.

I asked for samples of the new options. Not of just the blue pair. You tried to be a jackass and got put in your place.

And I thought you had me blocked?
I do but wanted to set the record straight. You never said anything of seeing other options other than blue. You said they weren't IDs and that you were asking for ID samples( saying I should realized this when you asked for "samples" with no mention of IDs). I've concluded how idiotic you are and need to respond to you any more.

Can anyone access the Kobe 8 page on Nikeid.com? I'm trying to mess around with a few tonight and it says I need to try back later. Does this mean they're putting up even more options than they did last week?
im having trouble loading aswell maybe theyre altering options? 0.o

I feel better it's not just me. I'm trying to procrastinate writing my last law school paper of the semester and want to make some Bruce Lee's or Kay Yao's...

Back
Top Bottom