Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Poor Man's Kobe 6 Mangos. Dunno how close the colors would play. Would be nice to see these new solid-ish uppers in studio. Anyone going to a store soon? Maybe there will be some new samples out.

View media item 392312

Last edited:
sorry for the wait was finishing up some work i took home. i took the pics earlier, they look fresh in person. 
nthat.gif
Can I see the pic of the tounge? I'm curious how it looks like......thanks

ID's arrived at my house last week.  I won't be able to see them in person until a few weeks from now, but here's a sneak preview.  The initial picture looks pretty good.

How far into the wait are you? Make another with the new pattern just in case you decide to return them
tongue.gif
20 Days out! Trust me I have been thinking about making some of the newer Blue Coral Snake. I place an order with the Holiday Graphic for the Chaos and Teal/Blacks. I might do another Chaos in the Coral Snake and pick between the two :tongue:

Here's what I'm talking about.

Ordered:

Re Order with the new Coral Snake Possibility: The Holiday Pattern is better :smile:

Ordered:

Re Order with the new Coral Snake Possibility

Poison Chaos.....

GSW just for Kicks!

Grinch...

YOTS pattern is way too busy imo. I won't be touching that.

I was gonna go with a GSW design too, just might if they win tonight! :tongue: 8)

I swear I could jump on like 10 different pairs easy right now lol

whatta you think, wallet? 
laugh.gif

i did.. but this is the color combos that i liked. i like to have a pink on my design cause my mom is a cancer survivor.
I think the pink is great, just thought a black instead of navy blue midsole might be a nice pairing

Back
Top Bottom