Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Grapes are booty sweat.
Kobe VIIs>Grape Vs
laugh.gif
 QFT

View media item 391183

aqua kobes or draft day kobes (charlotte hornets)
Those are sick!

Here is my addition..... I suck at making ID's.

View media item 391191
Those are nice. Sometimes simple=better.

My 'Desert Snakes' came out lovely ... green is for poison and blue is for my favorite car during Kobe's rookie season (Dodge Viper, get it?)

View media item 391331
maknes me think of Spider-Man...

Wanna see something neat?

If you like the Amnesty That colorway or the Assist/Inlines, create the colorway as close as you can and make the sole and midsole purple.
Then put your cursor on the outsole. While the cursor is touching the outsole, it makes it appear a shade lighter, then they look like the real deal. DAMN YOU NIKE GIVE US Two-toned SOLES!

Last edited:
Torn on doing the Black Kobe x Yeezy with the poison green sole or white sole and getting glow paint to top it off. Help please.

My 'Desert Snakes' came out lovely ... green is for poison and blue is for my favorite car during Kobe's rookie season (Dodge Viper, get it?)
nice bro, please unfilter  and post some pics. i want to cop an orange pair like these!

The platinums look dope, minus the poison green sole. It needs a real gitd sole, but I guess you gotta work with whats available.

Back
Top Bottom