Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Was bored so I came up with these. 
laugh.gif

New option got me thirty for iDs >D Good thing I'm passing on the May release and the MambaCurials. Sucks we don't know if the grey/yellow sole or Inlines are releasing or not before ordering the platinum designs.
View media item 390745

I got an inline CW I'm waiting to fire on, like TDogg said, I wanna see what the platinum upper looks like first.

Side note, with the lighter colored uppers, think you could take out the laces and the insoles ad throw them on a light wash inside of another garment? My sulfurs have gotten pretty dirty from use and I want that yellow to pop again so I'm thinking about it, just don't wanna ruin the shoe.

I ask in here because that platinum upper will take a hit if people decide to use/hoop in them

Not really feeling the new upper option at all.

I only like it in the new gray.That yeezy plat colorway is dope tho.

New upper options are nice, but now this makes my decision on a 2nd design even harder.  Damn you! 
laugh.gif

Really liking them silver surfs as well.

I been wearing my ids like crazy this week.

Drew some inspiration from the Nike Sparq training series.  I think these would come out pretty nice

Sorry if one of the designs have been submitted. I didn't look in previous pages. I LOVE this new upper!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom