Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^Those are NICE!

Great job Soul Reaver
thanks 
happy.gif

@soul reaver, those look fresh and great. the gray holiday upper turns out great as well. been contemplating to pull the trigger...

Sole Reaver, those came out great...

I love iD's that look like they could have been actually put out by Nike...

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried painting the patch on the tongue to a different color? I'm leaning to make a all blue pair that resembles the east LA kobe 6 but looking to add a hint of red somewhere to add that hint of red that the east LA had.

I checked a couple of pages back & didn't see this posted. Not sure if anyone is a soccer fan or knowledgeable about soccer cleats boots. Here is Kobe's take on a current soccer cleat called the mercurial. Not sure if this is going to be a Euro only release (Red Plum/Electric Green-Pink Flash, 615315-500). Rest of the pics in spoiler mode below.

View media item 392217View media item 392218

I checked a couple of pages back & didn't see this posted. Not sure if anyone is a soccer fan or knowledgeable about soccer cleats boots. Here is Kobe's take on a current soccer cleat called the mercurial. Not sure if this is going to be a Euro only release (Red Plum/Electric Green-Pink Flash, 615315-500). Rest of the pics in spoiler mode below.

Wrong thread...pics and info about the MCs is posted in the Kobe 8 thread. This is the thread for iDs.

Go with silver Swoosh if you want the Shozoku to stand out since the heel cup is white as well as the tongue. The silver has a metallic finish to it which is nice.

After mocking up iDs with the new pattern, the holiday pattern doesn't cut it anymore. Only purple and blue are keepers imo.

Really like the new option, especially the grey/silver.
Want to see the grey/silver in real before ordering, hurry up :D

Back
Top Bottom