Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

okay thanks...damn. Probably gonna be the same way on Mr Rebates :frown: I wonder when it's gonna jump to 8%, FTL and Eastbay are 8% cashback right now

It doesn't hurt to try though. I wish eastbay didn't charge us for tax like they used to.

View media item 392907
messing around again 
laugh.gif

i like those. :smokin

I used Discover to get 10% off last time but I heard Nike had a 15% off voucher for ids.

Props to your mom for beating cancer. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a douche but you should've given a reasoning behind the design process. If it's something of deep meaning to you then you shouldn't be asking people with what they think. Go with your heart.
smile.gif

I'm having too much fun with the new pattern. Here's a more fitting Chaos
laugh.gif

I'll be submitting some final designs in by the end of the day.
glasses.gif
No offense taken my man.. Just wanted to hear some of y'alls opinion of the design in general 
smokin.gif

Lots of great IDs guys.Tempted to ID a couple more pairs. Gotta stop myself from blowing my whole tax refund on pairs of IDs. :lol:

Last edited:
was kobe 8 id ever 180$?? why is it saying its 200$ sorry not familiar i just thought i saw it at 180 b4

yeah they should just go without the snake on the tongue on iDs. Hate that some are one color so I have to work around them.

The shozoku on the back needs to go IMO... .  Seen some pics of YOTS and Sulfurs where Kobe got them blacked out.  Nike should listen to the man himself.

Last edited:
View media item 393386
tongue Logo on IDs need major improvement though 
mean.gif

I agree that's why I wanted to see how it is for purple, but it's not too bad. The snake has lighter purple on it. Like I said, they should just use the shozoku logo only for the iD since they half *** it. From what I've seen so far, poison green, volt, and atomic teal looks good.

Last edited:
And is it just me or does the outsole on Skylar's PE have some sort of gold glitter finish on it or is that just the way the picture makes it seem???

Last edited:
Probably been asked 100 times but I have looked around and not found anything. Do the iDs fit the same as the normal Kobe's do? I have 5 pairs so I am comfortable with what fits me well. Just don't want to get excited and order an iD, just to have it show up a half size smaller or something. TIA

Probably been asked 100 times but I have looked around and not found anything. Do the iDs fit the same as the normal Kobe's do? I have 5 pairs so I am comfortable with what fits me well. Just don't want to get excited and order an iD, just to have it show up a half size smaller or something. TIA
My ID's fit the exact same as the released Kobe's

hey guys.. got a question. I want to order a pair of IDs, it says it gets delivered within 25-30 days... is that accurate or do they get delayed sometimes? thanks in advance for any response.

Back
Top Bottom