Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Nice collection bro!
Hows the weather in boston? It it worse than ny? Im actually going to northeastern university in boston in September
Cant wait!!!
smile.gif
Thanks bud.  Weather in Boston...if F'n sucks. Probably pretty similar to NYC right now, windy snowy, and this morning it was 2 degree's. 

NEU is a great school enjoy, but make sure you start buying some nice boots this spring to bring with you next year, I pretty much put my whole collection away for 6 months of the year, it sucks. 

So now that this is coming to a close, who has/will have the whole pack? Who plans on keeping the whole pack, or the pairs you've acquired? What's you're favorites of the pack?

I only ended up with 3, 4, and 5. Doubt I'll end up with any of the others. I'd like 1, 2, and 7 but I'm not paying what they go for.

Favorite is probably a toss up between 3 and 5. 4s after those.

Worst out of the pack (to me) is the 6. Not sure if pay retail for those unless I could get em and trade for a 2 or 7.

Last edited:
So now that this is coming to a close, who has/will have the whole pack? Who plans on keeping the whole pack, or the pairs you've acquired? What's you're favorites of the pack?

I only ended up with 3, 4, and 5. Doubt I'll end up with any of the others. I'd like 1, 2, and 7 but I'm not paying what they go for.

Worst out of the pack (to me) is the 6. Not sure if pay retail for those unless I could get em and trade for a 2 or 7.
Unfortunately was only able to get the 1's and I plan on keeping them even with the price going higher and higher.  I'm aiming to get the 3 at some point pry gonna sell off some shoes to pay for it

As stated above I have the entire pack with duplicates of 5 and 7. Still have several more HoH raffles and NDC tomorrow to possibly get another 8.

I bought a variety of GS sizes for my little guy to wear in the future. Got him the 2, 3, 5 and 7 so far and all for retail. Will end up having to pay resale price for the 6's but I only want a certain size as I do not want him to have overlapping sizes.

I will keep all of my pairs unless I can trade the duplicates to someone locally for something else that I want.

My favorites of the pack are the 1, 4, 5 and 6.

I have all 1-7 and will be picking up the 8's tomorrow as well.  I'll be keeping and wearing them when the weather gets better...

From best to worst: 1, 5, 7, 3, 4, 8, 6, 2

Was also able to get doubles of the 6 and 7's & got triple of the 8's...

Last edited:

I will keep the whole pack and wear the whole pack, nothing stays deadstock for ever. 

My ranking of the 7 so far, don't want rank the 8 until I see it in person.  5/4/1/7/6/2/3 

I own quite a few shoes, but the execution of the 5 is something that I haven't fallen in love with in some time. 

Oh hell yeah, just got the call from Beverly Center...8 for friggin' 8 and every pair at retail including doubles of the 5 and 7.

Pumped like a mofo right now.
How did you manage t win every single raffle for these.  I was 1 for 6, and entered at multiple locations.  

Managed to only get the 5 and 7 but they were the two I wanted most.

Will try and pick up the 4 and 6 if I can find them in my size - there doesn't seem to be many about in the UK.

How did you manage t win every single raffle for these.  I was 1 for 6, and entered at multiple locations.  
Well we have had at least 5 HoH's in Southern California releasing these, 6 stores now with Culver City opening a few weeks back.

I also wear a size 14 so I am sure the pool of entries is slightly less then say sizes 9 through 11.

Both of my extra pairs came from NDC and I got my 2s from the Academy (manually too)

Don't know if this means anything, but I spoke with the manager of HOH in Lakewood and he said the raffle was done and over with as far as picking names.

Don't know if they started calling yet though. They usually call during the afternoon if I'm not mistaken.

Noo dam seems like bev ctr is done calling ... that was the only place I've won 3 prelude at lol

To add to this.... If you guys don't mind sharing, how did you acquire the pairs you have? Raffles, bots, el, homie hook ups, etc...

***this is not to discuss early links, bots or whatever. Don't ask for early links, or where to get em, don't ask for bots l, etc. Just asking HOW you acquired the pair/pairs***

I got my 3s from thenikedestroyer's early link posted on a FB page. 4s I got from winning a raffle at HOHLA. 5s I paid resell for a 14 on eBay (after an atc service failed me), and swapped with a friend for a 13.

Don't know if this means anything, but I spoke with the manager of HOH in Lakewood and he said the raffle was done and over with as far as picking names.

Don't know if they started calling yet though. They usually call during the afternoon if I'm not mistaken.
Should have asked if they made the calls yet.

To add to this.... If you guys don't mind sharing, how did you acquire the pairs you have? Raffles, bots, el, homie hook ups, etc...

***this is not to discuss early links, bots or whatever. Don't ask for early links, or where to get em, don't ask for bots l, etc. Just asking HOW you acquired the pair/pairs***

I got my 3s from thenikedestroyer's early link posted on a FB page. 4s I got from winning a raffle at HOHLA. 5s I paid resell for a 14 on eBay (after an atc service failed me), and swapped with a friend for a 13.
1s: FCFS At NikeATL.
2s: Reseller.

3s: NDC via bot.
4s: NDC via bot.
5s: RSVP via bot @ NikeATL.
6s: RSVP via bot @ NikeATL.
7s: RSVP via bot @ NikeATL.
8s: Reseller.

Last edited:
Edit: to add to this I had no shot at the 1's as I was standing in line at Concepts for the Ugly Sweater Dunks, the 2's I was somewhere else, and the 4's and 5's I was on ****** hotel internet away on vacation with my gf.  Not that I would have got them, but would have liked to have had a realistic shot at a few more pairs at retail. 

Last edited:

Retail from the Acadamy

I wanted 1-4, but only ended up getting the 2. Initially, I thought about selling them to get one of the pairs I wanted more, but I have decided to hold onto them.

Hopefully at some point I'll be able to grab 1, 3, and 4. But if not, I'll live.

I won a raffle at HOH Lakewood.

Got the entire pack..Dont plan on wearing them except for the doubles I got...

Doubled up on the 2,3,4, 6 and 8s tomorrow. 

Favorite of the pack by far is the 2s. Worse is the 5...

Back
Top Bottom