• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, I'll play along

I - size 11 $600 (but I need a size 10)
II - need a size 10
III - need a size 10
IV - size 10 (paid retail from a HOH employee)
V - size 10 (paid retail from a HOH employee)
VI - size 10 (paid retail from a HOH employee)
VII - size 10 (paid retail - NDC ATC service)
VIII - TBD

Last edited:
I actually pass on all the Preludes until the 4s. Wish I tried for the 1s.

I only wanted the 4s, 5s, 8s... But I became a beast after I missed out on the 4s.

Really Alp? Damn. Well $675 was the cheapest price I have seen in my size range of 11-13. Plus one of the only pairs in the range. I'm feeling some kind of way for missing a bunch and not getting any love on the 8's so I figure to strike now before other people strike out, and or go searching for the shoes they are missing from the series.

I held off on paying resell because a guy was supposed to trade me his prelude 1 for my 3s but when he saw the 1's went for more he sold them with out even asking for cash on the trade which I would have done.

I guess I will just stare at them in my case and wait for someone to offer some crazy money or a good trade.

Last edited:
Really Alp? Damn. Well $675 was the cheapest price I have seen in my size range of 11-13. Plus one of the only pairs in the range. I'm feeling some kind of way for missing a bunch and not getting any love on the 8's so I figure to strike now before other people strike out, and or go searching for the shoes they are missing from the series.

I held off on paying resell because a guy was supposed to trade me his prelude 1 for my 3s but when he saw the 1's went for more he sold them with out even asking for cash on the trade which I would have done.

I guess I will just stare at them in my case and wait for someone to offer some crazy money or a good trade.
If you're in L.A., I may know a couple dudes with size 12 Prelude 1's looking for that size 13.

Just confirmed, he still has the size 12 and needs a 13.

@JackStacks  PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
1. Failed, paid 450.
2. Failed
3. Failed, paid 310.
4. Failed
5. Failed
6. Failed
7. Failed
8. TBD(but probably failed)

I won't get the whole pack, mostly because each pair would cost 400+ at the very minimum. Got the 2 I really wanted, but also want the 4s and 5s, will pull the trigger if a good deal comes along. 1s are my favorite, with the 8s being the worst.

1 - Sz 10 via KB24
2 - Sz 10 via Resale for $350
3 - Sz 10 via NDC manually (this is the release where Nike confused the majority of bots)
4 - Sz 10 via Resale for $400
5 - Sz 10 via RSVP
6 - Sz 10 and Sz 9.5 via RSVP and NDC using BOT
7 - Sz 10 (2x) via RSVP
8 - Sz 10 (3x) via RSVP

I did use the EL provided for the 7s as well but my order was canceled by Meg.

1 - Failed
2 - Raffle Bev Center sz 9
3 - Raffle Glendale sz 9
4 - Failed
5 - NT SM RSVP sz 9
6 - Raffle Bev Center sz 9
7 - Failed
8 - ????

Any1 got calls from Glendale / Cerritos / Lakewood / Culver City ?? Looking like NDC or bust for me.. :nerd:

Yeah, you just got to talk to Meg or Connie.

Let her know you are using the Nike EU EL.  She will set you up.
laugh.gif

Dont you just love the names of Nikes IT Juggernauts... So plain Jane but ruthless 
pimp.gif

1 - Failed
3 - Raffle Glendale sz 9
4 - Failed
5 - NT SM RSVP sz 9
7 - Failed
8 - ????

Any1 got calls from Glendale / Cerritos / Lakewood / Culver City ?? Looking like NDC or bust for me.. :nerd:

I'd like to know as well since I also got tickets at Glendale and Culver City.

Not many people on here are letting us know that they were called like past raffles

1 - Failed

3 - Raffle Glendale sz 9

4 - Failed

5 - NT SM RSVP sz 9

7 - Failed

8 - ????

Any1 got calls from Glendale / Cerritos / Lakewood / Culver City ?? Looking like NDC or bust for me..
nerd.gif

I got a call from Cerritos.

I'd like to know as well since I also got tickets at Glendale and Culver City.

Not many people on here are letting us know that they were called like past raffles

Maybe people aren't winning as much, but people have stated that they have won at Beverly Center, Lakewood, & Cerritos if you look back.

Actually a good discussion topic s dub

I tried everything from manually clicking on NDC and RSVP to EL and purchasing bots to spending 5 hrs a day driving to 4 HoH spending $40 for tax and toll to come up empty. I'm 0 for 7 on every one of the methods. Nearly dropped to the floor when I got a call from HoH Harlem today for the 8's. I have the 7's and gonna pick up the 8's tomorrow. I tried for every prelude too so the disappointment for 7 weeks was becoming expected.

Picking up the 7's locally for $280. Trying to work out some deals for 3's currently for under $300. Not looking to complete the whole pack because it'll cost too much in the end to have a pack where I don't even love every shoe. Gonna pick up the 3's, 5's, 6's down the road. Was originally planning to pick up any prelude to trade for the preludes I want but now that I was able to pick up the 8's at retail, going to keep them and play ball in them.

My favorites 5>3>6>7>2>1>4>8

only got the 3s because it was the release that screwed up a lot of bots, but would up selling them. kinda wish i kept them though so i could have at least 1 of these, oh well. will try tomorrow for sure but doubt i'll get through.

1- won raffle via HOH
2- struck out at raffle
3- struck out at raffle
4- struck out at raffle
5- struck out at raffle
6- struck out at raffle
7- got the only unclaimed pair at local HOH. Gave it to my bro since it was his size
8- TBD but looks like I struck out cause HOH would be done calling by this time

Back
Top Bottom