• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Did anybody go to the Foot Locker at Westfield in Culver City to get a raffle ticket yet???

I am only asking, because I find it kind of weird that they are listed on the launch locator that they are getting them, when they did not get any of the first 5, plus there not even a Hoh.  

Did anybody go to the Foot Locker at Westfield in Culver City to get a raffle ticket yet???

I am only asking, because I find it kind of weird that they are listed on the launch locator that they are getting them, when they did not get any of the first 5, plus there not even a Hoh.  
Isn't it only HOH?

Aren't they becoming a HoH soon? Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

Aren't they becoming a HoH soon? Or am I thinking of somewhere else?

I went there awhile ago (for breds raffles) and saw that they were opening a HoH in there coming in January '14 . So maybe its opening really soon? Tried calling them today but no answer, might swing by there tomorrow.

Last edited:

I went there awhile ago (for breds raffles) and saw that they were opening a HoH in there coming in January '14 . So maybe its opening really soon? Tried calling them today but no answer, might swing by there tomorrow.
Yeah I was calling them all day to, but no answer.  I know some one had to be there though, cause at times the phone just rang, and other times the line was busy. Either way I am going to swing by there tomorrow, will update everybody.  

I think it's obvious.  Comfort, fit, and design play a big part in the 'value' of the shoes.

It's obvious, the IVs, Vs, and VIs have had historically good sales and attention from the sneaker community..  I don't see how the Is,2s,3s, command such monetary value.  The waffle 3s were never THAT popular.  Most will agree that the 4,5,6 and 8 feel 'comfortable'.  But at the end of the day, all that matters is what YOU WANT.

$400 for some grey color way 2s?  No way.  I see it in the 4,5,6,8.  Most do too.  But let the market do the talking.

Not sure if this was posted, but there was a Q&A with Gentry Humphrey and he spoke about Kobe Prelude's and more Kobe retro's coming out soon.

Full article:
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2014/01/07/exclucity-dix30-grand-opening-recap-w-gentry-humphrey/

Kobe portion for the lazy folk:

Will [other countries] get the Kobe Prelude Pack?

The Prelude pack is a super, super tight pack, but I really don’t know. But what I will tell you is that there is a plan after the Prelude Pack to bring back a couple of retro Kobe’s.

Are the Kobe 9’s coming out in a low cut version as well?

Yes.

Back to Kobe–were there any other Jordan samples that he used to wear before he got his line made for him?

Yes, so that whole thing…Kobe was leaving adidas and in his contract in leaving adidas, they said that he couldn’t wear any one shoe for more than a three game period. we didn’t know at the time if Kobe was going to the Jordan side or with Nike, so what we did was both Nike Basketball and Jordan, and since [the adidas exit contract said] he can’t wear any one shoe for more than three games, we’ll just have a bunch of shoes ready for him. And with JB, which was where I was at the time, we did a 3, a 7, a 8, and a 9 which he never wore.
i'm waiting for that normal retro for kobe series basic CW but afterall they will release by NSW probably will get downgrade version compare to the OG (just like they did with glove, flightposite,etc)

When dudes are asking $799 on eBay, and won't even respond to a realistic offer.....

I know it's our descison to buy or not, but it's getting out of hand.
This what I was dealing with but just stated persistent and would message sellers each day with the same offer. Finally one bit on 425 for a size. 13 V. Not a great price but much better than some if the craziness they are listed for. Don't hesitate to pester the living s*** out of them... They will eventually be ready to move em for some investment money in the next big drop especially since they never wanted the shoe specifically in the first place.

*sidenote* thought my vs would be in yesterday but usps did what they do best and shipped em from KC past my town over to como and should be here today now.

Man I have mixed feeling about the 4s the purple looks a different color in every picture wish I had the opportunity to see them in person

Are there already fake Prelude GS on eBay?

I was wondering because I've been seeing Prelude 2 and 3 GS for only $150-160.
RP is 135 and if you minus the shipping fee and the eBay fee, it would seem that they are selling it for SRP.

^ my guess is because they couldn't sell at 200-240..

Had to lower it to a price were they break even.

2 and 3 are not highly sought (esp if women are buying them)

The way I look at it is this.  If I'm chasing down limited shoes and I'm worried about fakes I just buy them ASAP and pay a little more.  The piece of mind is worth the extra $ me, & knowing they're not GM.  

The Bred 1 market is already starting to get flooded with GM.  Not saying that will happen here, but fakes will hit sooner than later.  

Honestly I got the WTK cause it would make a great trade offer  especially with all the recent big releases...(and the $140 price tag lol)
...as for the shoe itself..its fugly and uncomfortable...the 8s are terrible...

4,5,6 is a must have...
Huh?

Last edited:
Honestly I got the WTK cause it would make a great trade offer  especially with all the recent big releases...(and the $140 price tag lol)
...as for the shoe itself..its fugly and uncomfortable...the 8s are terrible...

4,5,6 is a must have...

Not sure if serious...

^ Word man :lol:. The WTKs aren't for everybody, so I can see why he says they're fugly. But there's no way in hell you can say the 8s are uncomfortable and/or terrible :smh:.

I held back buying the 8's until the Christmas SS.  Now I fully regret that decision. 

They're amazing.  Might have to grab some Sulfurs.  
ohwell.gif

^ Word man :lol:. The WTKs aren't for everybody, so I can see why he says they're fugly. But there's no way in hell you can say the 8s are uncomfortable and/or terrible :smh:.
Yeah when he said they were terrible and uncomfortable I was like :x

I overdosed on the 8 last year 8)

Last edited:
^ Word man
laugh.gif
. The WTKs aren't for everybody, so I can see why he says they're fugly. But there's no way in hell you can say the 8s are uncomfortable and/or terrible
mean.gif
100% agreement.

Its a shame I just don't trust these raffles man.Not worth the effort,driving and gas.The bad part is that it almost seems more logical to just try and go get unclaimed pairs than do raffles lol.

Back
Top Bottom