• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Been trying to find a pair of Vs for something somewhat reasonable since Saturday morning..., dudes act like they have some PEs or samples with these prices. I've never paid that kind of money on ANY shoe. I'm not about to now just because of this overhyped pack that really means nothing to the mans career.

I'm giving myself a couple more days, practicing a lil more self control on what I'm willing to spend, and if nothing.... I'm giving up. I don't need em that bad. I hope dudes enjoy their new found Kobe collection.

There is something about the 4's that is just sexy over the 5's....Gold accent and if you look closely...there is more detailed work on the 4's than the v's. 

what the going rate on the 5s?

also anyone have on foot shots? can't find any on foot reviews

Bit the bullet on some 4s...done with this pack. Will try passively for the rest but none of them really appeal other than Vs which I can do without honestly.

IMO, this pack is some of the best stuff Nike has put out in a long time, just wish it happened at a different time in regards to how hyped everything is right now.

Bit the bullet on some 4s...done with this pack. Will try passively for the rest but none of them really appeal other than Vs which I can do without honestly.

IMO, this pack is some of the best stuff Nike has put out in a long time, just wish it happened at a different time in regards to how hyped everything is right now.
If i was to just pick one shoe out of the pack...it be the 4s only..but I need the set. lol

+1 with the release...wish they could of released one pair every month instead of every week. 

Been trying to find a pair of Vs for something somewhat reasonable since Saturday morning..., dudes act like they have some PEs or samples with these prices. I've never paid that kind of money on ANY shoe. I'm not about to now just because of this overhyped pack that really means nothing to the mans career.

I'm giving myself a couple more days, practicing a lil more self control on what I'm willing to spend, and if nothing.... I'm giving up. I don't need em that bad. I hope dudes enjoy their new found Kobe collection.
And before anyone asks or assumes.... Yes, I'm mad/salty/angry/upset/whatever you want to call it...

I'm gonna go ahead and be the minority in this thread and say the VI's are my least favorite. Love the model but can do without wearing a shoe with a shark and a surf board on it
IMO, the 6 is the worst of the pack. But, as always, to each their own.

I'm OCD when it comes to stuff like this and believe me, I'd give up some of the tough releases I got from the last year to complete this pack, but I have to be realistic. I know I'd regret not getting the pairs I really love, so one for retail and one for resell is okay with me. I sincerely hope things change for the better in 2014 because this **** has really gotten out of hand...

Last edited:

If i was to just pick one shoe out of the pack...it be the 4s only..but I need the set. lol

+1 with the release...wish they could of released one pair every month instead of every week. 
Hope you've got plenty of lube ready son lol people aren't playing around with these resell prices. Only pair I absolutely need to have are the 4's. I'd also like to have the 6's and 7's, but i'm not gonna shed any tears if I don't get em.

Hope you've got plenty of lube ready son lol people aren't playing around with these resell prices. Only pair I absolutely need to have are the 4's. I'd also like to have the 6's and 7's, but i'm not gonna shed any tears if I don't get em.
im up to date with the Prelude...5/8..all retail...

Last edited:

IMO, the 6 is the worst of the pack. But, as always, to each their own.
Truth...in terms of execution, I think the IV's are absolutely butt-ugly
laugh.gif

Models in general: 5/8/6/4/1/3/2/7
Prelude execution: 1/3/2/5/7/6/8/4

yea cerritos and lakewood were pretty dead, im surprised fox hills even got these.. they didnt even get the first 5 lol. do you know if fox hills/ glendale are still doing raffles tomorrow?

They SHOULD, I'm not absolutely sure though.

Back
Top Bottom