• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Actually he won the chip in the homes (white pair). More hype in the away pair tho, for what I don't know. I prefer the homes, have both tho :wink:

And no difference between vault pairs and reg release pairs besides the box tag, and I'm not 100%, but I think the inside shoe tag is different on vault pairs.
What s dubl said! lol. It was during his run for the 5th chip I meant. Sorry for the confusion. I prefer the white version also. I scored a pair on kb24.com to be exact. We had a little bit more time back then to swoop our size. When they released them on the site the white version (home) didn't have a size 11 when they were put up. So I opted for the black (away) instead.

Actually he won the chip in the homes (white pair). More hype in the away pair tho, for what I don't know. I prefer the homes, have both tho :wink:

And no difference between vault pairs and reg release pairs besides the box tag, and I'm not 100%, but I think the inside shoe tag is different on vault pairs.
that pic made them look too sexy. The Google pic of the white ones he put up were bland. Boy what a difference good lighting and a nice camera can make
Basically same shoe, but homes are white, aways are black. Both have the print on the upper, just shows better on the aways because of the black.

Man I have missed that shoe on ebay like 3 times battleground sold his pair on IG missed it too, FCNY had a pair missed it too.

BS aways and inlines man :smh: STILL looking.

Kobe 5 >

*patiently waiting for market to flood with Vs so price drastically drops*

Not everyone has the same opinion. No one is dumb because they're opinion differs from yours, or even the majority of others.
my argument is supported by the fact that PL 6&7 have a greater aftermarket value than the oregon foamposites, so in the business aspect he is dumb.  Then theres the "he might prefer one shoe over the other" argument, in which case he could simply sell both PL 6,7 for aftermarket value and buy the foams at aftermarket value and save a couple hundred bucks.

Actually he won the chip in the homes (white pair). More hype in the away pair tho, for what I don't know. I prefer the homes, have both tho
wink.gif

that pic made them look too sexy. The Google pic of the white ones he put up were bland. Boy what a difference good lighting and a nice camera can make
Basically same shoe, but homes are white, aways are black. Both have the print on the upper, just shows better on the aways because of the black.
S dubl, the vault pairs had a PROMO SAMPLE tag. At least that is what mine says, no different other wise.

The white homes yellow hard though, I will be retro brighting them soon see if I can get them back to that. But the Gold and partial yellowing actually add's more character.

Remember the parade days...

nike-zoom-kobe-v-championship-parade-1.jpg

I always wish they did this to the homes, 

Kobe-V-Big-Stage-White-Golden-386429-119.jpg

I think the Aways had greater hype because you could see more of the detail

Last edited:

S dubl, the vault pairs had a PROMO SAMPLE tag. At least that is what mine says, no different other wise.

The white homes yellow hard though, I will be retro brighting them soon see if I can get them back to that. But the Gold and partial yellowing actually add's more character.

Remember the parade days...
nike-zoom-kobe-v-championship-parade-1.jpg
That's what I thought. Just wasn't sure. Parades are hot!

Damn, Costa Mesa was a hour wait?

I just went to both Cerritos and Lakewood on my lunch break and were able to get both with no wait, a lot of beasts were going in and out though LOL. Beasts would show up with their dads, moms, grandparents.

I need to still hit South Coast Plaza, Fox Hills, & Glendale.
frown.gif

It's like I'm on a world tour trying to get a CHANCE to get these 6s.
yea cerritos and lakewood were pretty dead, im surprised fox hills even got these.. they didnt even get the first 5 lol. do you know if fox hills/ glendale are still doing raffles tomorrow?

5/8
Not raffles for me this week
Dont feel like going anywhere in this cold weather lol
Hopefully I can go through RSVP tomorrow or NDC on Saturday
Anyway I had to edit it lol I don't have a hd camara or an amazing photographing skill
smile.gif
nice! did u end up paying resell on any of them? surprised you got all 5, im jelly !
pimp.gif

looking to pick up the VI's.. crossing my fingers::

So I can find someone to trade for the II's missed out on those.

Back
Top Bottom