• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
yall are lucky they actually hand out tickets for 2 days, HOH here hands tickets out for half a day at best....and they say "we ran out of tickets"

Hoh Glendale has been pulling that BS the last couple raffles for preludes, shutting them down early for no reason too.

Last edited:
I'm still a little heated nike didn't give us a different nicer box :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wait for a raffle ticket. The 5 kids infront of me asked what kobe 6 is releasing on saturday. I said prelude. They googled it and left. All the better for me. Things that are not better for me, were the moms that were with their teenage kids that were right behind me.

maaaan...im jelly seeing peeps with multiples when I cant even score myself a single pair lol (but props tho) plus no HOH in San Diego gets these either... now I kinda wish I didnt beat my 4/5/6 hoopin but oh well

Yeah, I beat my old Kobe "Bred" 4s up hooping. QUestion, do the Prelude 4s run small like the original 4s?

got a trade lined up my oregon foams for prelude 6s + 7s 
smokin.gif
 hope it works out

Big Stages 'Away'. That's what Kobe wore in the Finals win he won his 5th chip. The white ones are clean too.
I remember those joints, just don't remember em looking that nice. I noticed the vault box, are they slightly different then the other retail version?

Damn, Costa Mesa was a hour wait?

I just went to both Cerritos and Lakewood on my lunch break and were able to get both with no wait, a lot of beasts were going in and out though LOL. Beasts would show up with their dads, moms, grandparents.

I need to still hit South Coast Plaza, Fox Hills, & Glendale. :frown:

It's like I'm on a world tour trying to get a CHANCE to get these 6s.

got a trade lined up my oregon foams for prelude 6s + 7s 
smokin.gif
 hope it works out
prelude 6s+7s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oregon foams. theyre either dumb as ROCKS or they're robbing you, wouldnt be surprised, so many dudes rob people in the dmv.

Actually he won the chip in the homes (white pair). More hype in the away pair tho, for what I don't know. I prefer the homes, have both tho :wink:

And no difference between vault pairs and reg release pairs besides the box tag, and I'm not 100%, but I think the inside shoe tag is different on vault pairs.

prelude 6s+7s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oregon foams. theyre either dumb as ROCKS or they're robbing you, wouldnt be surprised, so many dudes rob people in the dmv.
the dudes got about 4-6 pairs of the p1-5s, and through retail its a pretty fair trade anyway. $200 per prelude compared to 600 resell on the foams. ill take my chances

Actually he won the chip in the homes (white pair). More hype in the away pair tho, for what I don't know. I prefer the homes, have both tho :wink:

And no difference between vault pairs and reg release pairs besides the box tag, and I'm not 100%, but I think the inside shoe tag is different on vault pairs.
that pic made them look too sexy. The Google pic of the white ones he put up were bland. Boy what a difference good lighting and a nice camera can make

got a trade lined up my oregon foams for prelude 6s + 7s :smokin  hope it works out
Not everyone has the same opinion. No one is dumb because they're opinion differs from yours, or even the majority of others.

Back
Top Bottom