• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I've seen plenty of times prelude 2 and 3 barely getting 300-350, 4s aren't too crazy either. Does the gitd sole really warrant $200+ more than others?! I like the gitd, but I'm not 5 years old, I don't live in an area where it's dark all the time (and if I did, it would only charge if I'm indoors), and i don't do cosmic bowling... Why is it so damn important?!

I traded my VNDS DB IVs for Prelude 2 straight across. I also gave up my Raging bull pack DS sz 10.5 and DS sz 10.5 DB IVs

sz 12 Motor sport VIs, Flint VIIs sz 12, cool grey XI DS sz 10.5, for 3 foams DS sz's 10.5,11,12, and KB Prelude 1 & 3.

6.5 comes in today and my actual 7 comes in tomorrow for the Prelude 5s. 

nike couldn't cancel my first order since it was already being processed. I told them about my situation since they would have seen another one getting shipped to the same address (if any of that matters). 

I traded my VNDS DB IVs for Prelude 2 straight across. I also gave up my Raging bull pack DS sz 10.5 and DS sz 10.5 DB IVs
sz 12 Motor sport VIs, Flint VIIs sz 12, cool grey XI DS sz 10.5, for 3 foams DS sz's 10.5,11,12, and KB Prelude 1 & 3.
Thats a lot of math to add up bro . AND IM A MATH TEACHER.
laugh.gif

Hearing numbers are low for NTNY...
Any chance prices on Prelude 1 go down lol I want another pair
yea.. numbers are real slim on these at NYC... seems as the pack goes on.. numbers and places carrying them get smaller

Seems completely backwards for release numbers to go down. VI and up are the only ones a lot of people even know about, especially resellers.

I've seen plenty of times prelude 2 and 3 barely getting 300-350, 4s aren't too crazy either. Does the gitd sole really warrant $200+ more than others?! I like the gitd, but I'm not 5 years old, I don't live in an area where it's dark all the time (and if I did, it would only charge if I'm indoors), and i don't do cosmic bowling... Why is it so damn important?!

For IG pics

Last edited:
Thats a lot of math to add up bro . AND IM A MATH TEACHER.
laugh.gif
So add it up. You can Add it, Divide it, Subtract it, or Multiply it, ther is no equall people quit looking in on the

inside through the outside or through peep holes. Sorry had throw a lil verse in ther that popped up in my head when you said you wer a math teacher

and 2 much 2 add up lol.

Sell dbv for good price and someone will bite, then buy your 5 with that money and have some change left in your pocket.

any1 head to foxhills yet? gonna hitup that in about 2 hours but not sure if they're still doing raffles

any1 head to foxhills yet? gonna hitup that in about 2 hours but not sure if they're still doing raffles
Yeah, I would like to know this too, I keep calling, but nobody answers the phones.  I am starting to think nobody is there.  

Back
Top Bottom