• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Eu sucks , ndc online only chance, footlockers across Europe I actually have no idea , But the Greek one didnt stock any of them :smh: :smh: :smh:

WTF happened to that bag?

It looks like a unicorn defecated on it.

People actually carry that around in public?

Last edited:
roll.gif
straight out of lil waynes closet. wouldnt be surprised if there was a big supra logo on it

Well idk if its easy or not,with a bunch of sarcastic people....
This is the first prelude shoe in the pack I'm going for so I wouldn't know firsthand whether it would be hard or easy to cop, but from lurking in this forum it seems the general consensus would be that it would be difficult to buy them online. My advice would be to you is to get raffle tickets from any footlocker HOHs around your way if you have any because you would have a better chance of copping doing that than trying online. If you can't cop using those methods its just not ment to be and accept that. There's going to be a better shoe releasing after all this prelude fiasco, Nike is a business and they will want your business again so they will release another batch of hot sneakers people will want after this.

This is the first prelude shoe in the pack I'm going for so I wouldn't know firsthand whether it would be hard or easy to cop, but from lurking in this forum it seems the general consensus would be that it would be difficult to buy them online. My advice would be to you is to get raffle tickets from any footlocker HOHs around your way if you have any because you would have a better chance of copping doing that than trying online. If you can't cop using those methods its just not ment to be and accept that. There's going to be a better shoe releasing after all this prelude fiasco, Nike is a business and they will want your business again so they will release another batch of hot sneakers people will want after this.
Great answer man, very well said.

My apologies if this has been mentioned before but how do we RSVP for Nike Santa Monica now that NTLA handles their DMs?

really? dang!

My apologies if this has been mentioned before but how do we RSVP for Nike Santa Monica now that NTLA handles their DMs?
Correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe you have to add the specific hashtag to the store you wish to RSVP to now. So it would be Name Size #SM #Keyword

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom