• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Purple splatters :\ I'd take those over preludes quick fast if I could find a 13.

So I sent my sister up to Fox Hills Mall in LA to find out what's going on about the raffle and she the Footlocker there is shut down. My guess is that they're SUPPOSED to already be running as a HOH and the Footlocker.com doesn't know it's not up yet.

That's why there's been no phone calls being answered.

Crazy how they shut down complete operation. Must be coming really soon.

So I sent my sister up to Fox Hills Mall in LA to find out what's going on about the raffle and she the Footlocker there is shut down. My guess is that they're SUPPOSED to already be running as a HOH and the Footlocker.com doesn't know it's not up yet.

That's why there's been no phone calls being answered.

Crazy how they shut down complete operation. Must be coming really soon.
Gotta be prepapred for that All-star break

Let us break down why the v may be the best prelude.The 5 is the shoe that made kobe mainstream outside the zk1.In addition,it resembles the highly coveted Bruce Lee v.Also,it has mean gitd.Moreover,it was almost impossible to cop with only 500-800 worldwide.drops mic

WHY WAS THE PRELUDE V SO HYPED? GITD SOLE?

My guess is the pop the colors bring, that's really big in the sneaker world.

That's why you're starting to see more crazy color ways as the official launch and not traditional uniform colors.

I happen to like the 4-6 model and the 8.

7 model is alright, I only like certain color ways though. Easter, WTK, Galaxy, & Cheetah.

Didn't even know fox hills would even get these because I didn't see them on the locator at their website. #MAMBAVSMEGALODON

Back
Top Bottom