Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Gotta be prepapred for that All-star break

True, but they could have kept the original store open until the bigger one downstairs was finished. I mean, they're actually losing business with NO store being open. They do still have Footaction & Champs in there though.

Gotta be prepapred for that All-star break

True, but they could have kept the original store open until the bigger one downstairs was finished. I mean, they're actually losing business with NO store being open. They do still have Footaction & Champs in there though.
well maybe they are in the process of moving merchandize and it can't be hectic between two stores.

RSVP about to hit ANNYYYYYYY minute....
hit me already 
sick.gif

Let us break down why the v may be the best prelude.The 5 is the shoe that made kobe mainstream outside the zk1.In addition,it resembles the highly coveted Bruce Lee v.Also,it has mean gitd.Moreover,it was almost impossible to cop with only 500-800 worldwide.drops mic

Preparing myself for flames...I picked up a GS pair of Vs from Nike, and I don't like em. At all. Glad people who do were able to get them though.

Hope my girl likes em...

Let us break down why the v may be the best prelude.The 5 is the shoe that made kobe mainstream outside the zk1.In addition,it resembles the highly coveted Bruce Lee v.Also,it has mean gitd.Moreover,it was almost impossible to cop with only 500-800 worldwide.drops mic
500-800 pairs in the world?  You sure about that one?

I personally don't like the Vs myself and I'm sure the prices will go down for those that want em in the coming weeks since it no longer will be the "hot" shoe of the week. Well anways, Prelude IIs are so freaking ill I wish I was able to cop them when they released.

At first I was kinda disappointed that I had to pay 420 to get the only pair in the pack that I wanted that bad. But after a couple days I have notice that the Vs are going for 450-500 on the bay and 500-550 on cl. I know not all pairs of Vs have arrived from NDC especially due to weather conditions in some areas but I'm surprised I don't see more listings of the shoe. It's like everybody wants to hold on to their pair or something lol

The more I see pics of the VIs the more I want em. Here's hoping everyone's bots and early links malfunction come Saturday :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom